When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK/Quality

aona1989

Hey all, first post here. I have had some experience with sites (usually chinese) that offer Rolex clones, offering to drop ship. I have also seen some websites of 3rd party vendors looking to capitalize off the drop ship method, as the average joe looking for a fake watch doesnt know that you can often times buy a single item from a supplier in China. (I personally had a friend who used a Chinese producer to drop ship replica shoes, China is very big into making fake versions of our high-cost items ;) )

My question here is, I have read all over the interweb about this amazing dude, BK, who mods and sells top notch clones. Being a n00b, I have no idea how to reach this guy. If someone could help me with that, it would be highly appreciated.

Also, I have seen good words about eurotimez; had a friend recommend it to me; what's the consensus with this company? The site seems kind of shady.

Edited by aona1989

My question here is, I have read all over the interweb about this amazing dude, BK, who mods and sells top notch clones. Being a n00b, I have no idea how to reach this guy. If someone could help me with that, it would be highly appreciated.

Also, I have seen good words about eurotimez; had a friend recommend it to me; what's the consensus with this company? The site seems kind of shady.

I am also very new here,

I think this is my third post. I bought a UPO from Eurotimez a few months ago. My experience with them has been good so far. The watch doesn't keep really good time but Chris (Eurotimez) told me to time it for a while and get back to him. Euro always answered questions quickly and delivered in the time stated.

I have heard great things about BK for Rolex reps, and if I get into the submariner buying mindset I will pick up one of his $530 1:1 reps. Basically anyone in the collectors section on this forum seems to be on the up-and-up.

Good luck and welcome... also, anyone who uses a firearm for an avatar is good people in my book.

Mike

Edited by TacticalMik

BKs' quality is one of the best around, my experience is he is the best....others my differ. All my emails to him have been answered promptly and completely he is truly a gentleman.

I noticed your in Florida so most importantly he's located in the US.... That leaves customs out of the way.

And WELCOME :D !!!

Cheers,

Steve

"Always be polite and professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

You need professional help. Please seek it immediately.

Anyone who has Bill Hicks as an avatar is good people in my book too.

by the bye that quote is taken from the USMC "rules of gunfighting". Give it a google if you are so inclined.

Mike