When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Issues + Confession!

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

many members have emailed me who this lady is....

but what make you think she is a she?

anyone has seen the " crying game"????

yes she is not a she....she is a man...

plastic surgery does wonder, can trnsform anything form blk to white,,,or white to blk....

yes,,,this is the confession....she is not a lady...she is the man....so simon,,,your trick does not work....

and @ V,,,,she is not what you think of,,,,,

Korea offers the best surgery in the world at the most affordable price.

so folks.....i am sorry,,,,,,pls dont ask me who is she anymore....

90843-28364.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many members have emailed me who this lady is....

but what make you think she is a she?

anyone has seen the " crying game"????

yes she is not a she....she is a man...

plastic surgery does wonder, can trnsform anything form blk to white,,,or white to blk....

yes,,,this is the confession....she is not a lady...she is the man....so simon,,,your trick does not work....

and @ V,,,,she is not what you think of,,,,,

Korea offers the best surgery in the world at the most affordable price.

so folks.....i am sorry,,,,,,pls dont ask me who is she anymore....

90858-28361.jpg

Transsexual or transvestite????? The former has had genital sexual reassignment, the latter may have had modifications such as breast augmentation, facial feminization surgery, hormone therapy but the "equipment" remains male.

Believe it or not, the feet looked a little big to me and my earlier post joking about sexual reassignment surgery was based in a little bit of doubt.

Talk about bringing a thread to a screeching halt!!! Way to go Eddie!!!

And by the way :(

Edited by crystalcranium

Transsexual or transvestite????? The former has had genital sexual reassignment, the latter may have had modifications such as breast augmentation, facial feminization surgery, hormone therapy but the "equipment" remains male.

Believe it or not, the feet looked a little big to me and my earlier post joking about sexual reassignment surgery was based in a little bit of doubt.

Talk about bringing a thread to a screeching halt!!! Way to go Eddie!!!

And by the way :(

yeah, sure, I knew it too, was just kidding, for real, honestly i was just playing along with you.... :clown:

yeah, sure, I knew it too, was just kidding, for real, honestly i was just playing along with you.... :clown:

Actually, and you're right, I'm probably defending myself far to vigorously here, but hand and foot size are the about the only issue in gender reassignment that cannot be addressed surgically. I have seen some remarkable work where you would swear up and down it is genetically female except for the feet and hands. Like our reps, there's always something to find fault with!!!

You ever take a close look at Danica Patrick?????? I don't know.....????? :blink:

I'm seriously laughing out loud!! Yeah, I know . . . she's got her rough moments, though to be fair, make-up doesn't wear well under Nomex. A friend of mine is a pro photographer and shoots on all the racing circuits. He's had a couple of sessions with her and described her as rather cold. Still, I think she's generally easy on the eyes and she's a gutsy driver. She cleans up well between races:

90880-28357.jpg

I'm seriously laughing out loud!! Yeah, I know . . . she's got her rough moments, though to be fair, make-up doesn't wear well under Nomex. A friend of mine is a pro photographer and shoots on all the racing circuits. He's had a couple of sessions with her and described her as rather cold. Still, I think she's generally easy on the eyes and she's a gutsy driver.

Just be sure to check the feet first!!!!! :D

Edited by crystalcranium

Hmmm, I dont understand. Are you sure its a guy ???

This picture really looks like a lady:

90888-28355.jpg

Ive seen some good work, but this is pretty strange. Or as they would say on this forum...an almost perfect rep.

Regardless please give my compliments to your friend...

dude, it's possible. Thailand has some lady boys that are near perfect! Scary!

Um, I dunno, looks like a very pretty woman to me.

This is the first believable tranny I've ever seen, if that's what she is. All of the ones I've ever seen really do look like a man in drag, not very convincing at all.

If she/he is a transexual, my compliments.