When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wolrd GTG in Czech Republic: all welcome :o)

Stephane

Dear All,

I'm currently chating with Andy and we think it's time for a bump here, isn't it? :p

I closed the previous thread to start a fresh one so you don't have to scroll for hours.

Here is a summary of how it looks so far :clap2:

Andy and I are very exited about this GTG in such a romantic and luxury place.

Important notice:

We personally go for a 3 day GTG package as described here under.

But there is NO obligation to join for the 3 days nor the package. :nono:

Everyone is welcome to pop on anytime and book a room elsewhere of course. :thumbs:

Dates:

From 9th to 12th January

The "GTG" will be on the saturday (10th).

Place:

The city: Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.

(Formerly know as Karlsbad)

The hotel:

[url=http://www.pupp.cz/]007

Wish I could go. Bloody job means I am stuck in another foreign country. If it is half as good as the first GTG in Brussells it will be amazing (Thanks again Stephane). Be aware hangovers are mandatory not an option!!!! Have a great time guys and have a drink for me.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still not sure, because I'm moving to a new place in the beginning of January... still a very big maybe on my side.

@Andy are you home the weeks after christmas? I may be in the area then...

Yep i am fome all the time, pop round if you are in the area, you have my handy number?

You cant start a fire worried about ure little world falling apart this comes from higher even if we just dancing in the dark :)

"Bruce S."

Im comin lads love u all ...

Ures trully LAZ

Ah great news!!!!!!!!

You are all damnably lucky. That place is beautyfull and so is the town. Have a great time guys.

How about a few more EU folk poping in? I can't belive more folk are not partakeing of the fun. There are cheaper places to stay in town I'm shure.

No one from GB yet, or Holland. In fact for amusement I sugest somone kidnaps Onzenuub and takes him along :)

Col.

Only a couple of days to go now, Stephane and my self are looking forward to it greatly, I know VDB and a few other mentioned coming over for it, dose any one intend to? Just let us know when so that we can arragne to be at least a little sober and also not in the massage salon when you arrive. this place will be magical with this weather. Just 3 working days to go.

Oke Guys im set...

Leaving tomorrow at noon from Bratislava with train and shod be in Prague main station just before 5 Pm, from there ill proceed to the airport to meet Stephane and his m8 so we can drive then to Karlovy Vary... i mean they will be driving wile ill be drinking beer in the back seat and checking the watches he is bringing B).

This will be my 4th EU GTG i managed to attend all :partytime:

That said who from the original list above is coming i see b16a2 had to redraw from this unfortunately plus im not sure about slai?

What about others?

Cheers Laz

I think this will be a smaller GTG than usual but i am sure it will be entertaing as usaul, i will be bringing the two ingys that i did not have last time so that you can feel how close they are, and a couple of others that you may like to see.