When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Ulysse Nardin!

jot9011

the gen looks better in person than it does on the pictures - had i known the rep was coming i would have paid more attention to it when i was trying on nardin's last week in st marteen. Diamonds international has a collection of about 15-20 pieces - really great

still want other models, but i am such a sucker i'll be first in line for this

Does anyone know whether the strap elements are in Ti like the gen or if they cut the corner and used brushed steel. I only ask this because their excuse for not repping the Ti Aquatimer like mine was a shortage of Ti in China and its expense as a result. Hopefully that hasn't spilled over to this rep for accuracy reasons - although I never understood why UN does these in Ti anyway. It doesn't match any of the watches they put them on. They are all steel. Only the hiiden parts of the clasp should be Ti so they don't bend...

I'm a huge UN fan and I might have to send an email to a few of the dealers to see what their plans are regarding various dial combos. Personally I'd prefer to have the silver and black dial with rose gold, but if not I'll probably bite on a silver and blue dial , but the two shown on Josh's site don't really do it for me. I'm a little torn as I've been dying for a UN rep, and I quite like the MMD Chrono, but not the color combos advertised.

• 4 weeks later...