When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

asia to europe

edgematic

I'm normally a client of the EU based dealers but once I bought 2 watches from a Asian based dealer. It is being sent with registered airmail.

Now the track and trace system says already since the 10th of december that my package is in Beijing International. The track & trace is in chinese so I don't understand a word of the handling my package gets.

Should I worry?

I'm a noob when it comes to ordering from Asia...

If they shipped via registered air mail (which I hope they did) then you won't see anything move on line...

In chinese, vietnamese, turkish or english, registered airmail online tracking is a joke most of the time.

I am like Ken, but for me it's Ricard or Green Cow that works better :lol:

Here you go guys:

tracktrace.JPG

Well, then I'll sit back and drink some water and red bull... I have to study for my exams in January...

Any idea how long the shipping takes?

I ordered 2 rolexes, though I'm not a big rolex fan...

a Rolex Datejust Turn-o-graph and a rolex Explorer 1 for a friend

it's been shipped with registered airmail. I hope I get it before X-mas :)

and beer, yeah, I have some cooled ones, but it's just too early to open one up. I'll take a beer tonight.

regards

If everything goes fine, i suspect it'll reach you before X'mas dude. Have a couple of chilled beers! :)

My first order took 23 days with reg. airmail with a stop at the UK... That really is the part I don't like about replica's, waiting! hehe. But I should think about the happiness afterwards!

But really, I'm going crazy the last days. I'm studying for my examinations and as soon as I hear the sound of my PO box I run downstairs and look into it! So far no watches, hehe.

Well, the hope is still here...

Stephane, do you know if EMS would also be a safe way to Belgium? Because you said you hoped they sent it with reg. airmail?

I really feel like a noob when it comes to ordering a watch...

My first order took 23 days with reg. airmail with a stop at the UK... That really is the part I don't like about replica's, waiting! hehe. But I should think about the happiness afterwards!

But really, I'm going crazy the last days. I'm studying for my examinations and as soon as I hear the sound of my PO box I run downstairs and look into it! So far no watches, hehe.

Well, the hope is still here...

Stephane, do you know if EMS would also be a safe way to Belgium? Because you said you hoped they sent it with reg. airmail?

I really feel like a noob when it comes to ordering a watch...

Don't do EMS to Belgium. Ever. Nore Fedex (as they help customs to collect VAT).

Both are opened by the customs when shipped from the far east.

I know what I'm talking about, believe me.

Andrew + ems: seized twice.

Josh + registered mail: delivered.

Anyway, at my stage, I never buy from Asia anymore as it is more risky than from UK.

I use Precious Time only.

Not that I'm buying a lot of new stuff anymore.

This morning I didn't receive anything again. So I went to the post office asking if they knew anything about the package. Said it was sent by registered mail etc.

The guy saw CN at the end of the shipping number and he said "probably from Canada?". I said, "no, CN stands for China..."

He looked up and he couldn't find anything. Then I went back home called the client service of taxipost like you told me to do, they also didn't know a thing... It looks like the Belgian Post Service really $uck$!

Only thing I know is that the watches got shipped on the 7th. If the watches get lost, how can I prove it to the dealer? He promissed he would send them out again.

regards

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, it all became clear half an hour ago... The postman gave me a letter that was sent registered mail. It has been sent in name of Rolex to ask if I agree destroying the fake rolexes.

They were SEIZED the 16th of January :angry:

They say they suppose the watches are fake.

So that's the reason why I kept receiving anything from Eurotimez...

Now, I've been trying to contact him for 5-6 days and haven't heard a thing, anyone who knows more???

regards!

Well, that's the strange thing, Chris is not in China, he's in Thailand...

I have communicated with Chris a couple of tumes but never bought from him. Since the tracking no. was from China...I assumed he is based there. If Chris is a Chinese....he may have taken some time off.

What is rather strange is that a Thailand based dealer is shipping from China....most others I know....like PWC/TTK and even Naarika at times etc. all ship from Thailand itself.

Anyway....all the best in your quest to get the watches back. Am sure it'll get sorted out soon enough.