When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2008 IWC Cousteau Diver

lanikai

The IWC 2008 CD.. arrived today in Hawaii .. here's a pic till tomorrow.. or Sunday...

15bm6.jpg

but I got the call after I got home from the gym.. :wounded1:

Sorry .. I'll pick it up tomorrow..

But I got ya to look... :D .

B) ..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

edit add: .. thanks SquareP .. changed .. now it's the 2008 CD..I think I have to fire sale some of ma reps.. I don't even see some anymore.. :rolleyes:

The IWC 2008 CD.. arrived today in Hawaii .. here's a pic till tomorrow.. or Sunday...

...edit add: .. thanks SquareP .. changed .. now it's the 2008 CD..I think I have to fire sale some of ma reps.. I don't even see some anymore.. :rolleyes:

You made me look there brutha...that is one fine looking piece.

Make sure you let me know about that fire sale...I know you have pieces in there I want to score!

I'd really like to have a look of your collection in one photo shot.

I'd bet that if you line up you watches end to end, you be able to go to the moon and back. Looking forward to the review Lani

Cheers

Siesta181

:lol: .

I'm reviewed out.. :blink: .

maybe a pictorial.. since I have a feeling just the dial and case back are different.. oh.. they did use the AT rotor I believe which is engraved..

I'm reviewed out.. :blink: .

maybe a pictorial.. since I have a feeling just the dial and case back are different.. oh.. they did use the AT rotor I believe which is engraved..

No way you can be reviewed out...the momentum is only building.

I'm wondering if they did more to fix the internal bezel alignment as well, as the pics I've been seeing from the different collectors have the 12-o-clock point lining up nicely. It could be they're doing the half-click shift...but I wonder if they fixed this!

• 2 weeks later...