When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what is a fair price to sell a GEN 2846 ETA for?

Guest Dr.TuB

I have a brand new spare movement 2846 ETA that i would like to sell.

It is from my DeepSea V2 that dealer accidentally put a 2846 instead of a 2836-2. and now i got a new 2836-2 put in the DeepSea. therefore im left with a spare 2846.

I want to off load the movement but i do not know how much it is worth. I heard they are rare.

anyone can tell me how much it is worth?

looks like i found a buyer already

just need a price now...

anyone chime in?

i dont want to rip off the buyer nor do i want to sell the movement for under the market value.

from the info that i gathered, these are rare and sold out from dealers and ofrei

I can't answer that, we'll see what the experts come up with, I do however know that I want it! :D

Let's see what the fair price is and sort something out.

Merry Xmas,

McRae

$75 is a fair price. $50 is low and $100 is high. Since this movement is what is referred to as 'surplus', it came out of a rep and you don't know if it's clean or has been serviced, it's best not to get too greedy, it could backfire in your face. And as Omega points out, you can find this movement in Swiss watches for even less.

looks like i found a buyer already

just need a price now...

anyone chime in?

i dont want to rip off the buyer nor do i want to sell the movement for under the market value.

from the info that i gathered, these are rare and sold out from dealers and ofrei

I think many of us have provided a rough price, in this thread and your original "Is this Gen Swiss ETA?". It seems like your waiting for someone to tell you that is movement is "rare" and worth much more than the going price of $75USD....

its christmas, and whats with the hostility?

anyway, if 75USD sounds fair to you guys, then 75 it is.

I think many of us have provided a rough price, in this thread and your original "Is this Gen Swiss ETA?". It seems like your waiting for someone to tell you that is movement is "rare" and worth much more than the going price of $75USD....