When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aced

SuBWiNNeR

I have researched on this forum for about an hour now and im bumbed out.

Well, I guess I got aced and they've got me by the balls again.

I purchased a black sub from global replica in august (which I thought I liked until I found this website). It seems pretty good (but then again i don't really know what good is) it has a very nice hologram on the back and everything seems to be in place. The only complaint I had about it is that the clasp seems a little week.

Anyway I ordered two more watches from them, a daytona and a breitling. When i got them I could tell that they were no where near the quality of the sub i got from them. So I called them and they told me to send them back so I just sent them back yesterday. And now I found this site :(

So... they have my $400, The watches are in the mail, and I just discovered they are a scam. AND i don't know what to think about the sub that I thought was great.

I wish I would have done more research, their website makes it very convincing

What do you think I should do?

(sorry for the poor pictures, I will try and take a better one)

post-19143-1230427367_thumb.jpg

post-19143-1230427468_thumb.jpg

post-19143-1230427484_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuBWiNNeR

Depending on what it cost the sub could be worse.

If the Daytona and Breit were roughly $200 ea I am assuming they were 21J Asian movements (non working chrono's) and therefore although they are overpriced they are not obscenely so.......unless of course they were cheap quartz.

The main point you have now is if they will reship you two replacement watches.

It's possible they could be cleaning up their act a little now and actually sending out watches, still I doubt they will ever ship the quality you can find here for the same price.

Ken

Let's put it like this: our errors are the best teachers we may hope for; unfortunately, sometimes they can be greedy for money. Learn from your error, thinking that that sum has been the price paid for an invaluable lesson. Take the watch you'll get; it's better than the risk of losing everything. And console yourself: as for me, it went worse

Thanks for the replies.

I talked to them again today and although they would not give a refund (not by blatently saying it but by insisting that I let them send me new watches). They did offer to upgrade me to one "swiss" daytona in exchange for the two "italian" watches with out charging me the additional $275 .(Yes I now know that "swiss" and "italian" are scammer terms)

I'm hoping that I will just be overpaying for an asia 7750 shown in the review under the rolex section of this forum, as opposed to being screwed completley .

Thanks for the help and knowledge

oh and yes kenberg, the chronos did not work in those two watches and i paid $400 for the sub

Edited by SuBWiNNeR