When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

South Florida GTG

bubu

I just moved to Ft lauderdale beach a month ago. In 4 weeks I have been to Hooters about 15 times :D . Hooters would be a great place for a GTG. We have ocean view, good wings, beer, liquor and of course Hooters :p . If not hooters someplace maybe someplace else on the strip.

Plus you can't beat the weather on the beach this time of year. I can spend all day outside.

I just moved to Ft lauderdale beach a month ago. In 4 weeks I have been to Hooters about 15 times :D . Hooters would be a great place for a GTG. We have ocean view, good wings, beer, liquor and of course Hooters :p . If not hooters someplace maybe someplace else on the strip.

Plus you can't beat the weather on the beach this time of year. I can spend all day outside.

when i get my job downtown, lets meet for lunch - not at hooters :)

HI all So. Floridians. GTG

We will meet on January 31, 09 in Ft. Lauderdale. This is a Saturday afternoon.

Have had a good response..... 5 to 6 members coming at this time.

Will post and PM exact details. PM if interested.

Thanks,

bubu/Marc

HI all So. Floridians. GTG

We will meet on January 31, 09 in Ft. Lauderdale. This is a Saturday afternoon.

Have had a good response..... 5 to 6 members coming at this time.

Will post and PM exact details. PM if interested.

Thanks,

bubu/Marc

Sounds good - when i did it, it was saturday afternoon - and idid it at dave and busters- which has a nice bar/ resturant and is very kid friendly - i.e. send them off to play video games. and the resturant is never crowded at that time.

1. we had 4 people, the second - no one showed - so i don't know what it all mean.s - however, i would take your list of whoever said they were Definatly Def Def coming, cut that number in half and we'll be lucky to get ther.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see a UPO in the flesh w/ or w/o mods.

A BP as Robbie mentioned

A fiddy if anyone has one.

and a sub just to compare against my SD

In anycase, just looking forward to enjoying a cold one in what hopefully turns out to be a very relaxing, enjoyable and sunny Saterday afternoon.

I would love top see an AP ROO seconds@12 in the flesh. Unfortunatley I don't have much to offer as far as unique watches as most of my collection is Rolex. I'll just bring some bling............ :D

In anycase, just looking forward to enjoying a cold one in what hopefully turns out to be a very relaxing, enjoyable and sunny Saterday afternoon.

Ditto...

Would appreciate any pointers to make this GTG great for all. Security for our beautiful watches? Interesting discussion ideas?

etc.

Thanks, bubu

well, to be honest, i thought about trying to get my old boss to let me use the yacht - but, i think were better off where people can come and go ;)

but maybe one day - 62ft yacht on the intercoastal, table for 8 on the back - good way to enjoy a nice lunch