When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Putting back Tag Heuer 69 with Miyota 1L45 ?

webvan

The digital side of my new Tag Heuer Monaco 69 went berzerk so I decided to open it up...when I did that it reset it for some reason. So far so good !

Put it back together, unfortunately the wrong way round...no biggie I'll open it again and reverse it...unfortunately in the process the analog side got moved and the hands came off, now I'm kind of stuck figuring what goes where, so I could use some help.

Here are the pieces :

IMG_4248.JPG

The wheel with the teeth clearly goes in the middle, not sure what to do with the small wheel/washer though...when I put back the hands the hours just "floats", the minutes is ok though.

Thanks for any help !

Edited by webvan

The digital side of my new Tag Heuer Monaco 69 went berzerk so I decided to open it up...when I did that it reset it for some reason. So far so good !

Put it back together, unfortunately the wrong way round...no biggie I'll open it again and reverse it...unfortunately in the process the analog side got moved and the hands came off, now I'm kind of stuck figuring what goes where, so I could use some help.

Here are the pieces :

IMG_4248.JPG

The wheel with the teeth clearly goes in the middle, not sure what to do with the small wheel/washer though...when I put back the hands the hours just "floats", the minutes is ok though.

Thanks for any help !

The washer holds the hour wheel in place.

Wow, thanks for the quick replies ! You guys make it sound easy, makes me feel better about getting back together...here we go ! Will update ASAP !

Does the side matter for the washer ? It sems to be more copperlike/shinier on one side.

Edited by webvan