When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ulysse Nardin Marine Chrono

lanikai

:D .. This being BCS "Bowl Week" ya don't think I'm going to lock ma self in the photo room ??.. so I say to self..."self, just post a, Coming soon Thread" :p

1655unandseawolf012lw8.jpg

I will say this,.. the dial is unique.. the strap... fogetaboutit ... Sexy, Mui Macho .. Need Robbie G .. I'm assuming your a UN dude.. good thing ya didn't "bite the bullet" .. we need ya around cuz !! B)

This is a sexalicious pic Lani. The best I have seen of a UN till now.

Thought you wern't getting this watch :p

Can't wait for the review/pics.

Cheers

I was trying to talk maself out of it.. but "self" didn't listen to me.. B)

this is going to be a fun dial to macro image.. the 3 D~ness is wild.. I thought on first glance the dial was to "busy" but conversly ... what isn't.. ^_^

can i know what is the lug size? i have a friend that has a Gen UN Marine Diver bracelet and was thinking whether i should offer him a price + buying the Rep.... Please advise...

when i get the macro's up all measurements will be posted... I am glued to ESPN .. once I get home from the gym.. they got analysis of the BCS Championship.. this is the last of the last college Bowl game.. B) .. even at the gym .. we got TV screens on all the cardio's.. getting more lean this week.. plus I'm dieting :rolleyes:

Low carbs for the next 2 day's so I am not all here ... "what a thought"... :huh:

edit add: .. ahhh what the heck.. cannot refuse a nice request.... lug size is 22mm on the rep :)

when i get the macro's up all measurements will be posted... I am glued to ESPN .. once I get home from the gym.. they got analysis of the BCS Championship.. this is the last of the last college Bowl game.. B) .. even at the gym .. we got TV screens on all the cardio's.. getting more lean this week.. plus I'm dieting :rolleyes:

Low carbs for the next 2 day's so I am not all here ... "what a thought"... :huh:

edit add: .. ahhh what the heck.. cannot refuse a nice request.... lug size is 22mm on the rep :)

beat you to it :) lots of juicy shots !!!!!

Screw the gators !!!! go OK

my enemy's enemy is my friend :)