When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Precious Time ?

fellfell

Dear friends

I have seen a seller that post in this forum, "Precious Time"

The site of seller is very nice and he has some replicas that I will buy, for example Daytona and Datejust.

But, is naturally, the pics are always good but the real watch in my hands is identical as photo ?

Because I am intrested at opinion of friends of RWG that have buyed to this seller. If you have buyed a Precioustime replica, please answer me your opinion.

Thank you

Because I am intrested at opinion of friends of RWG that have buyed to this seller. If you have buyed a Precioustime replica, please answer me your opinion.

I have two watches from Precious Time: both are amazing. You cannot go wrong with him. He's a decent, honest and trustworthy dealer.

Try This post as an example of what he sells.

Dear friends

The site of seller is very nice and he has some replicas that I will buy, for example Daytona and Datejust.

But, is naturally, the pics are always good but the real watch in my hands is identical as photo ?

Thank you

Precious Time is a great dealer!!!! You'll get exactly the same watch as the one you see in the pics. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PT is very good! Ships super fast and the quality of the watches are excellent (exactly as displayed). I'm wearing an Explorer II from him and waiting for an ultimate LV Submariner.

You can't go wrong with him. Do a little research, check the reviews, and buy what makes you happy.

(In fact I had great experiences with PT, Joshua, Trusty, TTK and Eddie).

Salute!

Alex

Dear friends

Thank you

I agree this what every one above has said, every transaction has been perfect, he is a gentleman to deal with ans you will get exactly what is advertised. I have nothing but praise for him. Also good for you he is in the EU so no customs worries as he does not ship from china but from within the EU.

Andy

Hey fellfell:

I bought a couple watches from PT, he is a great guy to deal with, very fast deliveries

And great quality.

Bought 5 watches from PT,service was excellent,watches were excellent.Paid for 2 watches from him,he e-mailed me and said he had just inspected them before shipping and wasnt happy with the quality,a full refund was awaiting me 24 hours later!!This guy is a top class dealer,and is also happy to post on the boards with helpfull info

Got my first real "RWG" rep from PreciousTime.... he sends what you see in the pictures. Don't worry about that. You can even ask him for advice and he will advise you which version he has is best.

Hope that helps. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Got my first real "RWG" rep from PreciousTime.... he sends what you see in the pictures. Don't worry about that. You can even ask him for advice and he will advise you which version he has is best.

Hope that helps. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The first replica I ever purchased was from PreciouysTime, a 4th generation Omega pumpkin. The watch was exactly as promised. He answered all my newbie questions very quickly. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Dear friends

Thank you

Yes real watch in my hands is identical as photo !!!

Yes real necklace in my hands is identical as photo !!!

My photo of the watch and necklace in my hands :

93076-27810.jpg

93076-27811.jpg

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=At...ost&id=1988

I have ordered again from him!!!