When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ulysse Nardin bracelet

Samurai

The gen bracelet is going to be REALLY hard to find and pretty expensive if you get it new. I have a second UN which I've not yet photographed for here - a Dual Time 42MM GMT piece. I bought it new on a croc and thought for versatility I would source a bracelet as well. BTW, UN bracelets are just out of this world. The most luxurious ever. Nicer even than super high end brand stuff. Anyway, the gen bracelet is around $1200 in steel I believe at retail...

Hmm... I think the rep width is listed on Trusty/ Josh's respective sites... I can't pin down an exact width with a quick google search...the chronograph looks like it's either (gen) 20 or 22mm... I would think 22mm but might help to check some more gen sites...I'm posting from my phone so I can't really check...

Edit: guess it's 22...a bit late ;)

Thanks Robbie....I did call the AD and asked if they sell only the bracelet. they said "yes" and will ask the concerned person to call me on Monday. So am hoping it'll work out......but $1200 for a bracelet....hmmmm.....i'd rather buy 3 more reps :p

Will update once I have spoken to the AD again.

Cheers

Could be wrong about that number as I got it on the fly with some other prices, but I'm pretty sure that is it. Also, I think I remember the gen rubber with the Ti elements is like $1500 retail. Of course they are really nice and more like a bracelet than a strap but that is pretty steep huh?

And yes, 22MM for the gen as well so it should fit.

Could be wrong about that number as I got it on the fly with some other prices, but I'm pretty sure that is it. Also, I think I remember the gen rubber with the Ti elements is like $1500 retail. Of course they are really nice and more like a bracelet than a strap but that is pretty steep huh?

Thanks again.

As such...$1500 for a rubber/Ti strap on a watch that costs $5-7K seems rather excessive. From the cost perspective....99% of the cost (design/R&D/Material etc.) would be for the watch head itself.

i think its time for a new section of the site, totally dedicated to those of us that chemical imbalances for UN's and Robbie should be the moderator :)

by the way, i already purchased more watch stands for the inevitable upcoming variations in UN pieces :) if they start donig the 1846, i think i'd buy it in all the colors even likek the orange and crazy colors :)

i think its time for a new section of the site, totally dedicated to those of us that chemical imbalances for UN's and Robbie should be the moderator :)

by the way, i already purchased more watch stands for the inevitable upcoming variations in UN pieces :) if they start donig the 1846, i think i'd buy it in all the colors even likek the orange and crazy colors :)

I second the motion of having a new section :p

Pho....btw....how is the UN holding up after a week/10 days use? Any scratches/movement issues/strap/falling screws problems? Mine should be with me on Monday....can't wait..... :rolleyes:

Got a call back from the AD. They are happy to sell only the bracelet. Said they have to check if it's in stock....else will have to order one.

The price.....$1650 (Sing$2,500) for a SS bracelet.

Have to be outta your mind to buy a bracelet for this much moolah :p

Gen rubber with the Ti inserts is $650 including deployant as of October 2008. However, at the same time, the bracelet was $1,200...so maybe it went up?

Price aside guys, I'm telling you - the bracelets are OFF THE CHAIN nice so lets hope they nail them. You won't be disappointed.

BTW, I'll gladly take the UN board mod slot Pho - and just so you know, I'm doing a first ever introduction to the UN brand guide as we speak - sort of a primer for history, direction and achievements for the brand. Should be done soon. Hope you guys like it! I am nutty for UN and always have been. Hey Pho, won't be long now and you will see em' in the flesh...

Price aside guys, I'm telling you - the bracelets are OFF THE CHAIN nice so lets hope they nail them. You won't be disappointed.

Yes they are...heavy and prominent, they look amazing and feel even better. I've had a lot of watches, both gens and reps, and I love bracelets...the Nardin is even better than my Breitlings.

That's excellent new.....UN bracelets.....am sure will take the watch into a different league altogether.

Now only if they could also rep the rotor on the Gold UN....the standard blue/green rotor looks yucky on the RG version.

Josh....if you are listening.....pls make this happen :p