When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wedding Watch Woes

TeeJay

Buy a Vach from PT, it'll be there by Monday.

Or, tight budget? Borrow a Vach. Anyone in U.K that can ship T'J a watch A.S.A.P? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Awesome suggestion, sadly, I'm on a very restricted budget :lol: Oh well, the

I'm on a very restricted budget

That's the beauty of my plan; If I know this group, and some I do, you will get an offer of a loner. I would step in, but the best I have to offer is the GMT Master II on black croc, it would do in a pinch, but with the time restriction, the USPS and Royal Mail and 'Murphy' you would still end up wearing the five pound quartz.

No time for debating catagory, class and type I suggest Vacheron Constantin Malte Perpetual Calender SS Black Dial on black calf, THE gentlemen's watch for men In gold if the stars are aligned, but not that hideous 'rose gold', looking like the bottom of a well polished kettle. At best. .................I'm sure the British contingency here have them falling out of the watch boxes in good number.

Nine days of *Bumps" awta do the trick.

That's the beauty of my plan; If I know this group, and some I do, you will get an offer of a loner. I would step in, but the best I have to offer is the GMT Master II on black croc, it would do in a pinch, but with the time restriction, the USPS and Royal Mail and 'Murphy' you would still end up wearing the five pound quartz.

No time for debating catagory, class and type I suggest Vacheron Constantin Malte Perpetual Calender SS Black Dial on black calf, THE gentlemen's watch for men In gold if the stars are aligned, but not that hideous 'rose gold', looking like the bottom of a well polished kettle. At best. .................I'm sure the British contingency here have them falling out of the watch boxes in good number.

Nine days of *Bumps" awta do the trick.

Thanks, amigo, it's much appreciated :) That would be one heck of a loaner :) The one thing I would have to say, is no gold, as I'm alergic. I know, it's supposed to be a hypo-alergenic metal, but any time I wear it, it brings me out in a rash... :o No other metal does it, not even cheap nickel-plated junk watches, but gold, happens every time :huh:

I'll still be picking up the

:o .

.your getting Married TJ ? :huh:

man I must miss anything that doesn't have to do with watches.. the only reason I opened this was it had "watch" in it.. :lol:

. TJ it is a custom in Hawaii (other parts of the world too, I assume to "gift" the couple !!)

.I want your PP addy..!! sorry to be so crude .. common gang the dude is getting married !! let's "throw in the hat".. since we cannot give him a proper bachelor party .. well, we can do it in absentee ... :lol:

PM will be sent !! :good:

How about one of these? Sorry the site is in another language, but the pic is there. I can have ot too you by monday if you like it? it@s stunning in real life< pic does no justice.very understated and wears real nice> Just let me know and it's on it's way.

http://www.alltime.co.kr/2008/detail.htm?code=103728

:o .

.your getting Married TJ ? :huh:

man I must miss anything that doesn't have to do with watches.. the only reason I opened this was it had "watch" in it.. :lol:

. TJ it is a custom in Hawaii (other parts of the world too, I assume to "gift" the couple !!)

.I want your PP addy..!! sorry to be so crude .. common gang the dude is getting married !! let's "throw in the hat".. since we cannot give him a proper bachelor party .. well, we can do it in absentee ... :lol:

PM will be sent !! :good:

Thanks, bro, and PM received :) You might remember that we'd signed an online registry of marriage just over a year ago, and I've considered Emily to be my wife since that day. But that wasn't legally binding. However, the 3rd of february, that is going to be a legally binding ceremony :) I posted some pics of my completed wedding ring a while back in 'off topic'

Thank you again for whatever you've got planned, I know it will mean a lot to Emily too, especially as she had a pretty severe shock this morning (we were the ones who had to formally identify her dad's body... I've seen death before, but this was her 'first corpse', and even though she had considered their relationship over because of his behaviour, something like this, well, it's always going to be a shock...) So thank you, this gesture will make her bad day a good one :) You truly are my brother :):good:

How about one of these? Sorry the site is in another language, but the pic is there. I can have ot too you by monday if you like it? it@s stunning in real life< pic does no justice.very understated and wears real nice> Just let me know and it's on it's way.

http://www.alltime.co.kr/2008/detail.htm?code=103728

The PM's sent, bro, thanks for stepping up to the plate :) It sure beats the

Thanks, bro, and PM received :) You might remember that we'd signed an online registry of marriage just over a year ago, and I've considered Emily to be my wife since that day. But that wasn't legally binding. However, the 3rd of february, that is going to be a legally binding ceremony :) I posted some pics of my completed wedding ring a while back in 'off topic'

Thank you again for whatever you've got planned, I know it will mean a lot to Emily too, especially as she had a pretty severe shock this morning (we were the ones who had to formally identify her dad's body... I've seen death before, but this was her 'first corpse', and even though she had considered their relationship over because of his behaviour, something like this, well, it's always going to be a shock...) So thank you, this gesture will make her bad day a good one :) You truly are my brother :):good:

Sorry to hear of your experience TJ.. but I wish you both calm seas and may the sun always be in your face and the wind at your back...

best wishes to both of you !!

If I could've sent a card I would have.. hope you and E can have some joy from a small Wedding gift from Hawaii B)

Aloha~Cheers .. and plenty of little TJ's :D

Lani

I've a Skyland and a Blackbird you could borrow?

I've got the bracelets, a black leather strap or a rubber strap.

I suppose the Blackbird on leather could be smart?

Thanks for the offer, it is very much appreciated :) Nikki6 has been kind enough to offer me the loan of a watch, which is near identical to what I had originally envisaged, so I have taken him up on his generous offer :) Thank you again though, it is very much appreciated :)

I've a Skyland and a Blackbird you could borrow?

I've got the bracelets, a black leather strap or a rubber strap.

I suppose the Blackbird on leather could be smart?

TeeJay's not that far from us either!!!

And I've seen Bibbs's watches too, they are VERY nice........and i mean NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Teejay, you could be in our neck of the woods within the hour!

:)

Thanks for the offer, it is very much appreciated :) Nikki6 has been kind enough to offer me the loan of a watch, which is near identical to what I had originally envisaged, so I have taken him up on his generous offer :) Thank you again though, it is very much appreciated :)

No worries .. just thought as you are close-ish.

Drop me a PM if you change your mind. And good luck with the wedding, I only got engaged on Wednesday, and am looking for a rep PAM for me and the best man.

(both are black dialed)

Drop me a PM if you change your mind. And good luck with the wedding, I only got engaged on Wednesday, and am looking for a rep PAM for me and the best man.

(both are black dialed)

So.......When is it I get this Pam then?

:p

Sorry to hear of your experience TJ.. but I wish you both calm seas and may the sun always be in your face and the wind at your back...

best wishes to both of you !!

If I could've sent a card I would have.. hope you and E can have some joy from a small Wedding gift from Hawaii B)

Aloha~Cheers .. and plenty of little TJ's :D

Lani

Just one of the many challenges we're given to overcome :) It really does feel like a weight has been lifted from our shoulders. The atmosphere feels calmer, the air itself seems clearer. That can only be a good thing :) Indeed, the gift is much appreciated :) As for plenty of little TJ's, having spent just over a decade zapping my nuts by keeping a cell phone in my hip pocket, I think cloning is the only way we'll be having biological offspring :lol:

TeeJay's not that far from us either!!!

And I've seen Bibbs's watches too, they are VERY nice........and i mean NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Teejay, you could be in our neck of the woods within the hour!

:)

(both are black dialed)

Thanks again for the offers, amigos :) Nikki6 has upped the ante even further, and incredibly generously donated the watch to me as a wedding present B) There's not much which can be said to that kind of generosity :):good: