When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My beloved 111h ruined from a bad modder

psiron

Regardless of how you want to view this the fact is that there is a member out there who offers mod work via PM and is not keen on fixing his stuff ups.

I believe the Admin teams of each board should be told who this member is.

Ken

+1

I also do not like the idea this guy may be floating arround. Hopefully he may have learned his lesson by now but you can never tell.

The mear fact that Flav says "it doesn't matter who it was" Is neither here nor there since we ain't at RG. I would be takeing much the same line if this were posted at RWG1.1. As a rule we don't demand anything from anyone but for this I would be makeing an exception.

Regards,

Col.

Unbelieveable, this guy has started a thread up on Repgeek comlaining about 'us' over there....seems like he wants sympathy rather than to protect us.

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=49451

To the OP let the admin know who it is so they can their 'job' If you don't let them know other people will be in the same position as you. You feel bad because you've had your watch damaged, so prevent it from happening to someone else!!

Never known Ken to make a threat in all the time I'v been here. Ken just isn't the nasty type. 'sides, he's an Aussie and Aussis don't make threats. Promises maybe, threats no. Anyway, no one mentioned doing stuff "to you" more like about you my friend. I don't think your exactly gaining much sympathy the way you're going either.

What's the responce to his rant at RG? Only major watch forum I don't have an account at.

Col.

Just arrived home to find this little bit of gamesmanship continuing.

@psiron,

Once you posted your complaint here, you then come under our jurisdiction.

We have every right to ask for this persons name, as we are doing what we are charged to do, and that is to protect , where possible, our membership.

I now understand that the "secret" modders name has been furnished, and after due diligence, the admin team will decide what to do with this info.

For our members information, it doesn't appear that this person is a member here, (although inquiries continue), so the whole event may have little consequence to this board, as far as safety for our members. (which is our main concern)

However, for the wider community, a free exchange of information of matters such as this is vital. And it is for this reason that your team have pursued this matter.

Offshore

Ok this has been sorted via PM so I will now lock this thread (OP request) and we will move to discussing our options with the member (who does in fact have an account here) within the Admin area.

Ken