When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Supporting the members who "Support" RWG

lanikai

hehe

you guys are pretty magnanimous

the only reason i turned into a $upporter was coz they let me sell stuff :D

magnaminous, in this minimegalopolis of a magnificent metro metropolis :1a:

Toadtorrent Posted Today, 08:21 AM

QUOTE (chronoluvvv @ Jan 30 2009, 12:32 PM)

I did it for the chicks.

what a concept... :blink:

let's go .. there's gotta be more dudes that need to get orange or Platinum .. GGG's happening.. in the Plati section.. but only if you like "natural " boobs that are young and gravity has not affected them yet.. raw neked butts.. some pics from TT's (that's our co-admin) private collection .. shot on location .. TT also produces 'other" video's :rolleyes:

Good stuff !!!

We got REENNNTTTT to pay ... commmmmmoonnn!!!! sign up -_-

One more rep noob, proud to be a supporter. I've spent the last twenty five years in and around IT. It takes quite a bit of effort and cash to run a site like this, especially when there's no ad revenue. :D

One more rep noob, proud to be a supporter. I've spent the last twenty five years in and around IT. It takes quite a bit of effort and cash to run a site like this, especially when there's no ad revenue. :D

ahhrigghttt !! keep it rollin :D

chronoluvvv Posted Today, 10:32 AM

QUOTE (olorin65 @ Jan 30 2009, 10:51 AM)

maybe the dealers should start paying for their sections ?

They do .. ;)

keep this thread goin gang.. we need more members to contibute for our usage ... don't be shy.. :)

pm TT our Co-Admin or one of the mods.. let's see the LOVE... B)

Just a "Thank you" to the members who upgraded to "Supporter" .. we need more of you to step it up !!

I firmly believe that it is not a matter of Apathy, or thinking .. "I don't need to donate" .. just to reaffirm, the funds collected through donations supplements the "Monthly Usage" that is pretty huge on this forum .. absolutely no funds are for private use.

I have asked permission of the member (to post this, but decided to leave it up to him if he wants to post an acknowledgement of his upgrade) ... Long story short.. we have a "New Supporter" .. and several others who did so not for anything but to "Share" the load with the rest of us. and for this I (as a fellow member) thank all of you..

and to the member that in a way prompted this thread .. here is your DW going out tomorrow .. and also as communicated, I will send along a genuine Croc Strap for Panerai .. from TC Straps.. brand new.. never worn .. only by the reptile that donated the hide.. B) As a Thank you

soh013ix1.jpg

Seriously.. This is Home a lot of the day and night to hundreds .. thousands of watch enthusiasts., but only a handful "understand" what it takes to keep this forum running, I believe that the more members that "understand" what we need to do.. well, I just hope you all get the message.. as for me,.. I'm just a member .. rank and file .. no better than any other member .. and I feel that by "understanding" .. from one member to another .. what all of us need to do.. we can keep moving forward..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Just a "Thank you" to the members who upgraded to "Supporter" .. we need more of you to step it up !!

I firmly believe that it is not a matter of Apathy, or thinking .. "I don't need to donate" .. just to reaffirm, the funds collected through donations supplements the "Monthly Usage" that is pretty huge on this forum .. absolutely no funds are for private use.

I have asked permission of the member (to post this, but decided to leave it up to him if he wants to post an acknowledgement of his upgrade) ... Long story short.. we have a "New Supporter" .. and several others who did so not for anything but to "Share" the load with the rest of us. and for this I (as a fellow member) thank all of you..

and to the member that in a way prompted this thread .. here is your DW going out tomorrow .. and also as communicated, I will send along a genuine Croc Strap for Panerai .. from TC Straps.. brand new.. never worn .. only by the reptile that donated the hide.. B) As a Thank you

soh013ix1.jpg

Seriously.. This is Home a lot of the day and night to hundreds .. thousands of watch enthusiasts., but only a handful "understand" what it takes to keep this forum running, I believe that the more members that "understand" what we need to do.. well, I just hope you all get the message.. as for me,.. I'm just a member .. rank and file .. no better than any other member .. and I feel that by "understanding" .. from one member to another .. what all of us need to do.. we can keep moving forward..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

First, I'd like to extend my gratitude to the many people that I've had a chance to deal with here. And there are many of you. I've been lurking here for quite a long time and it was about time that I stepped up to the plate and became a supporter. Actually I am quite embarrassed that its taken me this long but I guess it better later than never.

For those thinking about becoming supporter, don't wait as long as I did.

Cheers.