When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Live in the US? Owe a lot of taxes?

Fidestro

Its funny...i was just watching TV and they were playing a clip of Cheney who just said that, "sometimes (during the Bush Administration) that we focused on the economy." Sometimes? Wow, im glad they found what little time they had during their busy schedule to sometimes focus on the economy.

Again - there is no right answer for the stimulus package. No one knows, regardless what gets included, is going to fix our economy. This package will be like putting a band aid on a gun shot wound. Its not gonna stop the bleeding. Plain and simple.

We got to this point for one main reason, as well as other factors, GREED. Other factors - stupidity, ignorance, etc etc etc.......

Problem: Obama doesnt have the republican spy machinery with CIA intel on anyone anywhere anytime. Republicans probably know with which hand their appointees wipe their asses... except for sarah palin.

I can pretty much guarantee that the head of every entity that answers to the Chief Executive nearly fall all over themselves to be looked upon with favor by the latter. This "spy machinery" that you attribute to only the Republicans, is actually a servant to whomever is inside the Oval Office, regardless of party affiliation, by design. If Obama wanted to, he could probably find out what hand you wipe your behind with (as well as Gov. Palin's). But, heck, I think conspiracy theories are entertaining too.

Problem: Obama doesnt have the republican spy machinery with CIA intel on anyone anywhere anytime. Republicans probably know with which hand their appointees wipe their asses... except for sarah palin.

Lrn2government

I'd say that, ipso facto, Obama DOES have the CIA, NSA, etc reporting to him...

I am sorry to say this, but anyone who faces foreclosure shouldnt have bought a house in the first place.

+1000

He has brought an overwhelming majority of Clinton cronies into his cabinet that are under oh my a CLINTON! Ang he has already gone back on many of his campaign promises so it's just a matter of seeing what happens now.