When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My search for a DateJust

bboy1234

Ok I received my first rep 8 days ago it is a DSSD V3. I am very impressed and have started looking for a his/her matching rep of this watch

After looking at dealers web sites I was unable to find a rep of this exact watch. I proceeded to PM Josh from perfect clones to inquire if he could get this rep for me. Here is his response

In future.. please surf www.jpc8118.com

Joshua

I know I am a NOOB but at least help a brother out with some info I already spent lots of time browsing his web site.

Anyone have any ideas on who to pm or a dealer that can get a man's 36mm and a woman's 26mm of this watch?

Thanks

Here you go:

http://rxwtime.net/index.php?main_page=pro...products_id=598

The price indicates that Andrew is still working on getting these watches posted- like they just came out.

Thanks for the help. Andrews had the fluted bezel with the jubilee bracelet. I'm looking for the smooth bezel with the oyster band. I'll give a try at a pm to andew to see if he is willing to help out. Thanks

Why not just ask 1 of the collectors to get what you want? Many can get variations of the DJs you see on their website or they may be able to custom assemble them to your specs.

I did ask josh did you see his response to me? (I posted it) It seemed he didnt want to be bothered never answered my question simply said in the future look on his web site.

I am resisting the urge to purchase from a non approved dealer.

Just my opinion.. but if your trying to build a business relation with any dealer it may be wise to keep your communications with them private.. if ya get ma drift ;)

Or for a few high end reps you could just go for the gen. it's got some years on it .. but I like my watches with some "history" B)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190283609340

edit add: .. may I clarify my statement ~ many of us have been loyal to the same dealer for years , and in doing so have built a business relation with that dealer, any sales person is apt to oblige a good and loyal customer (if possible) but making public emails of any communications does not help with "trust" issues ergo .. loyalty on both ends .

If this is the first transaction between you and the seller ... well, why not take it a little slower is all..

My guess is that you either confused Josh or, for whatever reason, he did not understand what you were asking. Remember, English is not their native language.

I would email him again & ask (only) 'Can you make a custom Datejust watch for me?' Or email the same question to some other collectors.

My guess is that you either confused Josh or, for whatever reason, he did not understand what you were asking. Remember, English is not their native language.

I would email him again & ask (only) 'Can you make a custom Datejust watch for me?' Or email the same question to some other collectors.

I have emailed some other dealers. I know the watch is out there.

Watcheden sells one that looks like that watch. Men and woman's versions.

http://www.watcheden.com/rolex-datejust-au...tch--19296.html

If you order from them be sure to use the $20 off coupon.

Mind you, these are 21J movement watches, not "ETA" quality.

Wrong dial but 2 dealers said they can custom build it for me. Thanks for taking the time to help me look.