When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi All!

NRG

Been lurking for a while and reading as much as possible.

Pulled the trigger on my first rep courtesy of Joshua:

http://perfect-clones.com/images/patek/5053ss/2.jpg

What do you think?...OK?

So far communications / response has been great from Josh, hope the watch lives up to the service. Only ever bought gen's before, ones that have appealed to me. Got into Russian watches early last year so comparison to the rep will be interesting...

Edited by NRG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys,

My PP 5053 turned up last week courtesy of Josh (Pics to follow). I must say it’s a fine watch even if it is not the most accurate rep in the world! I had excellent communication from Josh and very prompt delivery so a big thumbs up from me. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is my first rep so I was not sure what to expect, it came without a box but I assume that is the way….. It feels nice and weighty and well put together plus it seems to run accurately. The finish is good with no obvious flaws. Compared to the original, not that I own one you understand :blink: , I can see the date is in the wrong position and the flip case back hinge is at 9 O’clock instead of 10 O’clock and the face is white instead of cream with an eggshell surface finish. The crown is too small as well and actually makes adjustment a bit tricky for my fat fingers but I’m not too concerned!

It’s also the first watch I have with an ETA2824-2 movement and comparison to the Russian Vostok 2426 movement is interesting. I don’t know much about these things but the Russian movement feels smoother and more precise and looks better made to my very untrained eye. A great watch though and I’m now hooked and on the lookout for my next rep!

Welcome - that is a nice watch! Very true to the spirit of Patek

As yet there are no really accurate Patek replicas - but as there are so many different models, nobody is likely to call you out on this.

Unless of course, you don't look like the sort of guy who could afford to sport a Mega£ watch on his wrist.

But if you have the style and the chuzpa to carry it off... enjoy!

Personally, for business, I rarely wear a rep of a watch costing much more than two or three grand. That would be about the limit of credibility for my pay-grade.

When I go to the pub in the evening, I'll wear whatever I like. All the regulars there know I wear replicas, and they will judge what I wear on its appearance alone. Some "spirited discussions" usually follow when I reveal the retail price of the the original watch :lol:

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

Been lurking for a while and reading as much as possible.

Pulled the trigger on my first rep courtesy of Joshua:

http://perfect-clones.com/images/patek/5053ss/2.jpg

What do you think?...OK?

So far communications / response has been great from Josh, hope the watch lives up to the service. Only ever bought gen's before, ones that have appealed to me. Got into Russian watches early last year so comparison to the rep will be interesting...

Welcome !!!

and beware:

the watches from the 5 ***** dealers are not to compare with the Russian stuff.

congrats on your Patek !

Gerco