When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Typical question of a noob!?

champ

Hi guy's,

I have just received my first rep, a Superocean heritage from Silix. Thanx Silix! It took a while but the result is important. And that is realy formidable. My question is regarding the accuracy. The watch is a bit to fast which means per day aprox 20 sec. Shall I buy an operner for the watch and try to regulate it by my self or isn't it that easy? I'm not all fingers and thumbs but in the interesst of my watch maybe a watchmaker would be a better solution. :huh:

Thanx for your comments!

Champ

+/- 20 seconds is normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

Personally, I don't even measure the accuracy anymore as I try to swap watches every day. If it's within a reasonable range like that... don't worry about it. When you have more watches and constantly rotate your collection... well, who cares about the watch being 20, or even 30 seconds off?

Just my 2c.

Guys let's be serious...! 20 secs/day is 600 secs/month which is 10mins/month for-or-backward!!!!When this happens you cannot consider your self to be a time-keeper :D You are literally losing your time :bangin:

Edited by nasosn

Thanx for your comments. You are all absoluly right. It doesn't matter when this fantastic watch is 20-30 sec to fast. In my case it regulated by itself to 5-6 sec because of different storing at night. A super rate. And I ' m working on my collection as recommendet. The "virus" has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good watch!