When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

deepsea V3 with glide lock

claudioxxx27

Judging by your other intro topic HERE and with its accompanying posts...I know you don't want to have to spend time here to get the information you want...but if you read the Noob Guide linked in my signature...you'll find that your question has been asked a million times before...and won't get a lot of response from people because of it.

I'll give you some free info just to be nice. :) Like AllergyDoc says...all the dealers carry it...choose yours using your criteria as which one is best for you...depends on a lot of factors.

You'll find links to the recommended dealers here: Dealer and other useful links...just ask for the V3 DeepSea

We don't know where you're from...so we can't even recommend a "shortlist" of dealers. Read HERE for more info.

I guarantee this will be the most info you will get from your query for info.

Judging by your other intro topic HERE and with its accompanying posts...I know you don't want to have to spend time here to get the information you want...but if you read the Noob Guide linked in my signature...you'll find that your question has been asked a million times before...and won't get a lot of response from people because of it.

I'll give you some free info just to be nice. :) Like AllergyDoc says...all the dealers carry it...choose yours using your criteria as which one is best for you...depends on a lot of factors.

You'll find links to the recommended dealers here: Dealer and other useful links...just ask for the V3 DeepSea

We don't know where you're from...so we can't even recommend a "shortlist" of dealers. Read HERE for more info.

I guarantee this will be the most info you will get from your query for info.

url.jpg

Guys, are you kidding me or what???? I simply posted this question right to avoid any kind of search.........

so, please guys, if you don't have an answer don't be noious with non-sense answers...

thanks

From your other post....

Search. We're annoyed BECAUSE we took the time to search and buy and write these reviews/comment on them and you're too lazy to do it.