When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Caliber 17 SS

morlock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx morlock, but the link u provided has "calibre 16" on the rotor, maybe they didnt update the pics

and the price is abit too high, but its just too hard to resist!!

ill ask, and if they did change the rotor, ITS MINE :crazy:

amazing review, well done :good:

F*ZZ, that's correct, the picture are not updated, but does the watch. And yes it's pricey, as I mentioned in the review I got it for a friend (I am not at TH), but it's wroth it, due it's well constructed, the disk mod and presence.

thanks again morlock, for your replies and the helpful review

someone should be hiring you as a marketing manager cuz im buying this rep after reading this :thumbsupsmileyanim:

great job buddy!

:drool:

That's a great idea, and they don't even need to pay me money, just send the right doses of watches every month..... That's the problem with addiction, you are open to sell your soul for it.

your absoloutly right!

ive only been here for about a month and im totally hooked! :Jumpy:

right now im thinking of buying these:

- Tag heuer grand carrera calibre 17

- IWC Big pilot (ceramic)

- Omega UPO (with the correct logo and a decent AR) if someone smart enough would start producing it!

- and ofcourse no watch is complete without it's boxset!

this new hobby is gonna make me go bankrupt, but i love it :wub:

Great review. Well done mate.

I guess I'll have to get this one now. How is seconds disc movement? Jerky?

Am looking at either getting the steel with white face or the RS2 pvd Ltd. Ed

Samurai, to my eyes. the disk moves smooth considering the movt and the mod to convert from hand to disc sec, and moving it to 3 o'clock position. As I mentioned in the review, I ordered it for a friend and I no longer have the piece with me, but I am going to ask my friend to capture the sec disk on video, if I get it, i'll post it.

Samurai, to my eyes. the disk moves smooth considering the movt and the mod to convert from hand to disc sec, and moving it to 3 o'clock position. As I mentioned in the review, I ordered it for a friend and I no longer have the piece with me, but I am going to ask my friend to capture the sec disk on video, if I get it, i'll post it.

Excellent...thanks mate

Black face Steel...as I think it looks the classiest of the lot....managed to order it using my iPhone. Should be on my wrist by Tuesday.

Good choice, the black dial highlight the window for the chrono. And if you like Formula 1, it was the one used by Lewis Hamilton in last year Singapore GP.

Hamilton_2008_Singapore_GP_1.jpg

couldn't help but notice this,

are my eyes decieving me or are those dust particles that are on the dial?

u can see that there are 2 big ones

plz say it ain't so :(

That one is my fault. I always clean the watch before the pics, but I always forget to check if they are really clean. The dust was in the outside :oops: . As always, I noticed that after I took the pictures and saved them, and I am too lazy to do all over again.

Good choice, the black dial highlight the window for the chrono. And if you like Formula 1, it was the one used by Lewis Hamilton in last year Singapore GP.

Hamilton_2008_Singapore_GP_1.jpg

i bet that he's right handed, but TAG Heuer payed a couple of million $ to hold the mic using the left one!!!

i love advertising!

and TAG Heuer!!

A watch that large looks surprisingly good on Hamilton, considering how small guy he is. All F1 drivers are very small and skinny little fellows... for a good reason. However their wrists might be thicker in relation as driving those monsters 320 km/h can probably develop your forearms... at least a little bit.

I agree, it's very good looking watch.

Hi, I'm very interested in the Grand Carrera brown dial with leather strap:

I checked Tag website but this model wasn't there. Is it a fantasy version?

thanks

The brown version is not fantasy, it's new. You could see it at the TH Catalog in their web site HERE. There is a brown dial rose gold pics.