When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Caliber 17 SS

morlock

The brown version is not fantasy, it's new. You could see it at the TH Catalog in their web site HERE. There is a brown dial rose gold pics.

Ok, but the one I'm asking is with silver case not rose gold. The brown dial with silver case isn't in the catalog. Does someone know if the brown dial with silver case is a real model?

thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the recessed date wheel stick out that badly as a fault?? I have a hard time telling from the photos.

Ice, to be honest,yes, you will notice it. But also I bet you that not a simple person outside this forum will notice it.

It is not that bad that you could not read the date due the shadows, it's less than a millimeter sunken. In the gen, it's also recessed, but that much, I mean in the gen it's not totally flush with the window date. If you could go to an AD, you will see what I am trying to explain.

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I would like to buy this watch, black dial, black leather....But can't find this one with the correct Calibre 17...

I've looked on several website, and perhaps I make a mistake, but it's write calibre 16 or 18 on the rotor and not 17...

Are you aware of an update ? Perhaps it's just on the photo, which were not updated...Also, on the "buckle" (not sure about the word), it's not write tag heuer...

1224234777294310349.jpg

1224234846169882360.jpg

Sorry if my english is not really good :s

• 5 months later...

Another question, I have this watch, but the cheaper edition, quartz, not really well done. But the watch works well.

If I bought the good replica one, with Valjoux 7750, how long can I expect keeping it ?

I mean, if I didn't clean, oil, etc... it (because I don't know how to do). 2 years? 5 years?

Thanks a lot

Biodom

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, I don't know if my question is clear...

What did you mean by modified A7750?

Calibre 17 instead of calibre 18?

I really want this watch, but you say scare me a little?

I don't understand because the review of this watch is really good ( metal or leather, it's the same watches I suppose)

Please, don't forget my question about Valjoux 7750.

And I have a question: the watch is available here: http://www.trevortime.info/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=77_84&products_id=760

But it's 40$ less than others seller...Is it exactly the same watch? (I mean, same quality, as good rep as the other one?)

Thanks a lot

• 3 weeks later...

F*ZZ, I got the one on the review from Andrew at Trusty Time, I highly recommend him: http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=2990

He has several other version on this same model with deferents dial color, band and PVD.

Enjoy the hunting.

Great review, I'm interested in buying this rep but the link doesn't work, do you have a new link?

is this the same dealer you got it from:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=2990&zenid=199cbe2c5efb9a99dac9e6588b447abe

Thanks!

Great review, I'm interested in buying this rep but the link doesn't work, do you have a new link?

is this the same dealer you got it from:

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=2990&zenid=199cbe2c5efb9a99dac9e6588b447abe

Thanks!

Karwai, yes, that the same watch and the right dealer. Andrew is great to do business with, and now he include a special QC for every watch he deliver.

Good luck