When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from watches collector

Hello everyone, :)

I have just found and joined this forum...feel so exciting... I love collecting watches, just want to learn more from this forum.

:welcomeani:

And so you will!!!

RWG has a vast amount of information,knowledge and well educated :smartass: and supportive :boxing: members.!!!

Stick around and you will truly be amazed!!!

John

:welcomeani: To RWG Flying Tourbillon I have some information that you might find useful. Check this out :secret: Keep this under your hat,ok? You do where a hat? It has been brought to my attention of late, that RWG ??? :g: Is the ?? Just a minute I know I have it here somewhere. Ahhhhh here it are. :D Please dont tell anyone what Im about to tell you, It's a security thing. RWG is the ?? are you ready?? RWG is the boom =@ Thats right, the boom boom digity as it were. :wiggle: Can you feel it? So if anyone ask you about RWG you just look them square in the peeps and tell them that (dont mention my name) RWG IS DAAAA :blowup::blowup::punk::partytime: Enjoy Mike