When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Gorgeous Vc Overseas From Jos Nano

kdo2milger

Beautiful watch. I bought one from a forum member and I have to say this one is incredibly close to gen right out of the box. With the screw down crown I have been using it as my swim watch for the summer. The box is fabulous. IMHO, one of the two or three best reps out of the box. The date font is a little lacking but aren't they all. Wear it well. A fabulous rep and welcome break from the typical Rolex or Panerai. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:o Absolutely gorgeous!! That bracelet is truly exquisite, and the box set just puts it over the top!

I suspect this will be a limited edition run, and once they're gone, they'll be gone. I may have to pick one up...

I know its hard to see in the pics, but the dial almost matches the interior of the box perfectly, i find myself just sitting and looking at it :p

I am just a little worried about the screws on the bracelet falling out; only thing holding me back. If it worked out I would get it relumed and see if The Zigmeister could put the old cross on the new watch.

The old one had a better date window as well, but I would prefer the 1:1 case.

Cray-

I was worried about the little screws too. I actually got a spare bracelet for just this problem on the first version. I have been giving them one at a time to friends who lose a screw. On the new one I immediately loctited in all the screws. Moving the larger cross from one to the other is a great idea. I will have to look at that. :)

• 2 months later...

Very nice watch. I'm wearing it right now :)

I'm on the fence whether it's worth getting the IWC Ingenieur when this reminds me of it! :g:

Both are top notch watches with little modifications needed. :group: