When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 177Ti

digitalnrg

Hey PAMster, this is my 1st PAM so go easy on me. I've always curious about the PAMs but was very hesitated stepping into the game due to my 6.5" baby wrist. Only I recently discovered that many of you PAMsters have the same wrist size as me and rocking hard with PAMs. No excuse for me so I had to pick up my 1st PAM from fellow repgeek member. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's a 177ti fully loaded. This badboy has been fully serviced and mounted on a very nice/thick strap cuture. I was told the H3 canion pin mod, lever fixed to be stiff and the pin cap flattened. The crown and stem were also replaced. But of course, I'm total PAM noob so any opinions are welcome. Lastly, this sucker also glows like a blue torch and I was sold the minute I saw it. I'm not much of a photography so just some pics for viewing pleasure.

pam1771.jpg

pam1772.jpg

pam1773w.jpg

pam1774.jpg

pam1776.jpg

pam1775.jpg

pam1779.jpg

Nice PAM, and a very good "first buy" PAM to start off your collection with :)

My own personal taste in regards to the strap would be for a thinner strap (6.5" wrist too :p ) with a dark brown colour to compliment the titanium finish, darker dial PAMS ^_^

Wear it well, cheers! B)

I hear you man. The strap actually came with the watch when I bought it. It's thick but surprisingly very comfortable. I just ordered couple straps from panatimes now the waiting begin :)

Brilliant acquisition. You cannot do much better than a fully pimped up 177. Excellent choice. Smart way of collecting reps is buying fully modded pieces from members of the forums. But most of us just can't wait.....

Awesome looking strap as well but SC straps gives me rashes when I wear em... But that's just me

Cheers

SIesta181

congratulations on you p/u; i agree that blue lume is awesome and the strap just out of this world! you'll like the panatime straps also -- stan at panatime is great to deal with. he has goreat service and decent quality leather straps. i ordered 3 straps from him and my fourth one / next strap to order is the honey hornback crocodile 24x24 xl length.

great 1st pam btwwhere did you get this watch -- standard dealer or member sale?

How come the lume is Blue? I thought the genuine 177H Ti has C1 in green lume...

Nice crown and CG mod though. the crown is nice and tight to the case, unlike the standard rep 177H Ti.

How come the lume is Blue? I thought the genuine 177H Ti has C1 in green lume...

Consistency in dial print and lume finishes isn't something Panerai is normaly proud of...the lume glow on gens goes from blueish-green to greenish-blue, depending on the series and model.

The lume on this 177 isn't that far off the gen, though.

Edited by babola