When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting news from TAG

Shundi

I think Doc posted about this too. :)

Well... I know how desirable the Monaco is to many. And yes, it's a legendary model in many ways. But that design has never done anything for me.

But people who like it... I think it's a great candidate for a gen because they're not going to replicate this anytime soon.

DOC'S POST

But who cares... more TAG threads the merrier. :good:

I have become a big fan of TAG lately. For some reason most of their designs speak to me a lot. I'm considering another gen TAG... maybe the new Link chrono with open caseback and double AR. Awesome looker!

Well... I know how desirable the Monaco is to many. And yes, it's a legendary model in many ways. But that design has never done anything for me.

I agree. The Monaco design looks too dated for me...lacking the classic sport/utility design of the others.

I was surprised when I was at the AD and looked at the Grand Carrera's with the brown dial how nice those were. I was never a big fan of brown dialed watches, but that one was beautiful. Very classy, and the colour really added a classy element to it.