When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now that I'm waiting on a Skyland

grilly

I just purchased a V3 skyland on SS off of the board and now I'm waiting for it to arrive. I've test run this watch at an AD and I really want to pick up both a black croc and a brown croc straps for it. I've been searching here and repgeek all morning and I've found a few, but they all either don't have the Breitling deployment, or their the gen croc strap that is like $200.

I also looked on the bay, but I haven't found anything I like.

I'm thinking of sourcing them from Watchstation, but they come out to like $70 a piece shipped and I'm not sure how long it will be until they arrive.

I guess my first question should be does anybody have one that they want to sale? Where do you guys usually get your Breitling straps for the Skyland?

Oh by the way, I am freaking psyched about this watch. I'll post up pics when it arrives.

I'm waiting for a Sirtoli sharkskin one in black for mine. Bought it from a guy on the board, he says it looks amazing on, I can't wait to get it and see how it feels. There is a black leather tang buckle coming with it too, so really looking forwad to seeing which feels best.

Peter at Watchstation should be able to help you out, he reliable and deals in great products, Was him I got my Skyland from.

My advice is to forget about the rep leather, they look great for the first few months but then the finish starts to ware off and your left with a black mark (ok if ou have the black leather buy not so nice with a brown strap).

A genleather (buckle type is cheapest) will last you years, heck it might even outlast the rep watch!!!

Other option is a Ocean Racer, now thats a nice looking strap on te Skyland.

I just purchased a V3 skyland on SS off of the board and now I'm waiting for it to arrive. I've test run this watch at an AD and I really want to pick up both a black croc and a brown croc straps for it. I've been searching here and repgeek all morning and I've found a few, but they all either don't have the Breitling deployment, or their the gen croc strap that is like $200.

I also looked on the bay, but I haven't found anything I like.

I'm thinking of sourcing them from Watchstation, but they come out to like $70 a piece shipped and I'm not sure how long it will be until they arrive.

I guess my first question should be does anybody have one that they want to sale? Where do you guys usually get your Breitling straps for the Skyland?

Oh by the way, I am freaking psyched about this watch. I'll post up pics when it arrives.

My advice would be to stick with the rep gator/leather/rubber for the genuine look. However, I highly recommend you save for a gen strap as the comfort & quality are far beyond the rep straps. Aftermarket stuff just looks fake IMO.