When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new arrival

ammandel

Just recieved this today, needs no introduction!

I want to do a bigger piece on why this watch is particularly significant to me, but while I write that etc, heres the pictures! Oh, and by the way, I take all my pictures with a mobile phone..

3327963049_2e05c4f88f_b.jpg

This one could do with some work.. (these are the quick and nasties !)

3328815310_6fa3301e25_b.jpg

3328825190_4b8eba6029_b.jpg

3328835186_eb1f6b8c64_b.jpg

Grrr.. dust.

3328004347_c3c3242fd8_b.jpg

Whatcha think? B) Shouts out to my boy Lani for showing this piece how it really is... beautiful.

I'm just guessing but I'd have to say the phone is an iPhone from what my friend said they put a killer camera in that thing (forgive me if I'm wrong it's a simple guess)

Also, thanks a lot for posting pics of this watch... You're just making my decision harder... Lol jk it's a beautiful watch but seriously I'm trying to decide what to order first and shots like this make me hesitate in making a decision haha

Maybe a Nokia N95/6? I would suggest the use of a loupe for one of the shots too ;)

Impressive Micky! Yes I've used a Nokia N82 (same image sensor as N95 but has xenon flash and slightly better colour correction etc) and also correct I've used a 10x loupe for one of the shots, decided not to crop as I liked the look that it created :D