When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breguet Grand Complication Orbital Tourbillion - any good?

kevnick80

hi all

does anyone know if this watch is any good or not, i.e. movement, quality etc

http://www.replicawatch88.com/index.php?pr...icture_id=85808

thanks

kevin

Terrible.

You just can't rep a tourbillon..... That's a fake tourbillon, basicaly just a spinning thing atatched to the balance wheel (or possibly just a "open heart" design) , simulating a carriage. Doesn't work, you can easily tell its a rep. Even a rep watch with a gen chinese tourbillon won't be accurate to a swiss one...

Thanks

Terrible.

You just can't rep a tourbillon..... That's a fake tourbillon, basicaly just a spinning thing atatched to the balance wheel (or possibly just a "open heart" design) , simulating a carriage. Doesn't work, you can easily tell its a rep. Even a rep watch with a gen chinese tourbillon won't be accurate to a swiss one...

The Chinese tourby's will in fact be tourby's...just not orbital tourby's...unless they've repped an orbital tourby movement...that I don't know. I'm not sure about this one (don't have time to look at the pic)...but the CN ones work just like the gens...they however aren't copies of any particular gen...other than the branding on the dial. The finish won't be the same...but it functions the same.

Breguet Tourbillon?

How much does the gen cost? $500.000? $1.000.000? :D

:rolleyes:

Breguet Tourbillons actually start at $40.000 for pre-owned. But the "Grand Complication Orbital" starts at $775.000. B)

Careful! Don't wear with your Levi's 501, you risk to be called out. :p

Yours kindly

Valerian

Terrible.

Thanks

That particular model is not a tourbillon however a genuine Chinese tourbillon (of their own design..and working (quite well) I might add) is readily available under $500 unbranded and around $650 branded.