When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean 45mm Chrono Ultimate Edition

mrshagz

Ok so i believed I have found my watch! Now i just need to find a dealer.. any suggestions on dealers that take paypal? thanks friends!

I placed an order here---http://www.replicawatch88.com/index.php?productID=300&picture_id=67401--- it took 7 days to Aust.I paid by CC,I believe they do PayPal.the guy to contact is Peter and his

service

is beyond reproach,and ordered the original box set from him it arrives looking like the real deal. This was my first Rep and sure I had a lot of apprehension,but when it arrived I was stunned, it is a stunning looking time piece and keeps really good time

Iam in process of booking it for a service with The Zigmeister,as after many months of research on this and other forums,and then returning to this forum the info points to the Asian 7750 arrives with not

sufficient lubrication.I have read so much on here my head hurts such a wealth of knowledge Iam captivated and can not stop searching for more informative posts.Am I becoming a REP addict ( I hope so).I

will also get the Chief's AR job.As I find the standard AR not satifactory,this is not distracting from the beauty of this piece of craftsmanship at all / just my preference.When it is returned from servicing I

will attempt to post a mini review,"now let's start looking for that next Rep" lol ,I hope this is of assistance---Contact for Peter ---Replica Watch Shop <sales@replicawatch88.com>

NOT ALL THE CRAFTSMEN ARE IN SUISSE

Ok so i believed I have found my watch! Now i just need to find a dealer.. any suggestions on dealers that take paypal? thanks friends!

You'd better stick with our forum's dealers...I'm sure some of them take PP! Check first with Precious Time aka PT ;)

i agree

buying from a dealer thats not recommended here is a high risk

some new members might be promoting scam websites, no offence to anyone

just be careful and do ur research, and ask trusted and expert members

Peter at replicawatch88 is the same Peter at Watch Station and is a recommended dealer on this forum,and dare I say again Highly reputable,also partners with Angus at

Puretime watches.I think it is commendable to warn people to use the recommended dealers,and I spent months of research before making my decision and had it not been for

this forum I would have possibly made a mistake.So yes research is very important,and so is looking to see if a recommendation by another member is valid before posting

Thanks

Peter at replicawatch88 is the same Peter at Watch Station and is a recommended dealer on this forum,and dare I say again Highly reputable,also partners with Angus at

Puretime watches.I think it is commendable to warn people to use the recommended dealers,and I spent months of research before making my decision and had it not been for

this forum I would have possibly made a mistake.So yes research is very important,and so is looking to see if a recommendation by another member is valid before posting

Thanks

Good job :thumbs:

Awesome! thanks for the post.. I was thinkiing no one had interest in that watch.

I would love to see some photos as well Thanks!

You are welcome,and I have commented on the remarks above.Also I noticed when I used my CC it actually went via a secure gateway in the UK then the funds were transferred to CN,which made me feel a

little more at ease,as mentioned I had a lot of apprehension about my first purchase but I guess my research and this forum and it's members helped this to be "all positive"

Thanks to all

Edited by wee1

You are welcome,and I have commented on the remarks below.Also I noticed when I used my CC it actually went via a secure gateway in the UK then the funds were transferred to CN,which made me feel a

little more at ease,as mentioned I had a lot of apprehension about my first purchase but I guess my research and this forum and it's members helped this to be "all positive"

Thanks to all

Sorry did not mean for this too appear twice / could not find the delete button // Thanks

Edited by wee1

so has everyone agreed trustytime88 is reputable?

I believe that trustytime88 , is a different dealer to-- Replicawatch88 (Peter) / my experience is with Peter,not sure about trustytime88

I read this comment recently: http://www.rwg.cc/members/trustytime88com-...hl=trustytime88

Also this reply: http://www.rwg.cc/members/trustytime88com-...ded#entry608865 and I do believe that there are scam sites copying Trustytime88, a google kind of suggests that

Thanks

Edited by wee1

oops ya I was mistaken.. I meant replicawatch88.com

Any pics of your Omega Wee1?

that's OK, Iam not much of a photographer more of a point and shoot guy.Although I would love to take some shots like some people have on this forum

anyway I will go and give it a try,please accept if they are not too good and I will try to improve my skills

P.s thanks for the interest

that's OK, Iam not much of a photographer more of a point and shoot guy.Although I would love to take some shots like some people have on this forum

anyway I will go and give it a try,please accept if they are not too good and I will try to improve my skills

P.s thanks for the interest

P.s just tried to use my camera,needs recharging I will try to take some shots on 10/3/09 / I have a orange rubber bracelet on it,not to everyones liking but I think it looks cool

and sporty.I have had a lot of comments like wow that is really cool you know from both male and female,I must mention again I can not get over the quality of these watches.

If this is an example of the others I see and like // then I guess it's hello to my new hobby,the only issue for me is the Australian Dollar.Makes the Purchase in US Dollars a bit

expensive,Oh well maybe one or two a year--- until the next I will enjoy My PO Ultimate---Maybe a Hublot Big Bang Next

Cheer until tomorrow (if Iam successful with the Photo's)

Thanks

like i said, no offence, i felt the need to warn members from scam websites and members who promote them, i hope u do the same

and i recommendation by a "new" member isnt safe and im sure u agree

sorry i didnt know the history behind replicawatch88.com, just doin my job here

thx

like i said, no offence, i felt the need to warn members from scam websites and members who promote them, i hope u do the same

and i recommendation by a "new" member isnt safe and im sure u agree

sorry i didnt know the history behind replicawatch88.com, just doin my job here

thx

Thanks no offence taken,like I said there are lots of very informative people on this forum and had it not been for people like yourself I believe I would have probably made a mistake

also very polite people here,not like some places I have made comments they are ready to jump on you for even a spelling mistake

to quote another member here on this forum "I like it here"

Cheers

Edited by wee1

Sorry,No photo's yet as requested I have had a S@#! load of issues.First my camera seem to fail,I thought it needed a recharge then still no go / so it is in for repairs,let's hope it is not another purchase

required, Anyway I will report back at a later time.And it is not hard to find good photo's of the Omega PO Ultimate Chrono, on this forum and on the Net in general,suffice to say Iam very impressed with this

watch and can not take it off,if anyone would like me to post any pics I collected in my research on my purchase I can do so, as long as where ever I captured them from the original provider will not be

offended at there use.And I do not know who or where they came from I just captured them as I researched

Cheers

Edited by wee1

• 2 weeks later...