When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith ChronoMaster T open Pictures,

wadan

Wow indeed!

I absolutely ADORE Zenith, but only their classic ELP models. The new Defy Extremes are just gross.

This is very, very nice... although Seagull ST-19 is no El Primero, it really "dresses up" these watches so well.

Now we only need a rep of the Flyback chronos, like the Rainbow (which is my personal favorite). Like this, they can't replicate it accurately... but so what. Just make a quality rep that has quality feel!

Enjoy! I sure would!

PS: Does the crystal have AR, or is it just a light reflection in your photos?

Wow indeed!

I absolutely ADORE Zenith, but only their classic ELP models. The new Defy Extremes are just gross.

This is very, very nice... although Seagull ST-19 is no El Primero, it really "dresses up" these watches so well.

Now we only need a rep of the Flyback chronos, like the Rainbow (which is my personal favorite). Like this, they can't replicate it accurately... but so what. Just make a quality rep that has quality feel!

Enjoy! I sure would!

PS: Does the crystal have AR, or is it just a light reflection in your photos?

Thanks By-Tor

Coming from you, it is a real complement,,

The crystal has significant AR , not a Breitling kinda AR , but very decent one

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

looks better than i thought it would. i'm still hoping for the big version, i wonder if the economy is slowing factories cause of slow sales

I'd recommend a super thick HKTAN gator to go on this, thats my plan if the big one doesn't come out, or if by late summer i might give in.

sweet,

also, chieftang AR might help

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! What a great looking watch....It's also the one I've been looking to purchase for awhile now. What makes this watch so inaccurate from the real deal? Looks damn good in the pictures. Obviously this is not the exact movement, but looks wise is it the same? I know some of the jewels where the tourbillion movement is shown is missing??? Is that right? I'm kind of new so don't laugh =) Also where did you purchase this watch? Are you allowed to ask in the forum? I've seen all the different vendors on this forum just wondering which one you used. Thanks for all the help ahead of time.

Great looking. It has a real presence. As for accuracy, no one has heard of Zenith anyway.

Maybe not in the US, but Zenith is very well known quality watch brand in Europe... especially among the older folks. :)

Say the gen several years ago when they first came out... amazing piece... just did not nave the $8500 they were asking... It is not common enough that it would be called out right away... my next purchase for sure... Thanks for postin such great pics!!!

in 45mm, this is my grail watch.. Really wish the rep was that size..

Will have to wait and pray or get the gen at insane price one day.

boggles my mind, big watches are in, same damn watch with just a little mroe space on the dial

crazy. I knew to, that making that one part of the movement decorative isn't a big deal,

i just can't figure