When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger BS

lanikai

thought I may as well post this since so many are awaiting the arrival of the SA~BS

don't hold your breathe as I am advised it will be now sometime in June ... obvious issues have to be worked out.. I do not know the details as of why, so let's jus say .. it will be awhile longer..

Now.. discuss amongst yourselves ... go head B)

cheers

L

I don't think that is the issue .. as the DLC coating is involved and other issues that have nothing to do with the ss version .. we could speculate .. but bottom line is "June".. then again that could change,... as we have learned in this biz,... gotta be flexible.. :)

Cheers

I know there is one issue that could be a deal breaker if not addressed,.. but if you know my MO,.. I don't repeat anything unless I can verify it first and without the proto pics,.. I don';t get into the "why's" until the finished product is ready.. it wouldn't do any good to ask for details ... the maker can say any number of things and I don't want to put the dealer in a compromising position..

so, I simply say .. OK .. and pass on that it will be delayed B)

Let's hope there will be correct, centered, and flat lume dots :)

You wish.... :p

Ya the SA BS is another couple months away,and anyone hoping to get a rep of the batons dial for the regular SA should go gen shopping now...i know many are waiting for that dial to come out,won't be... -_-

You wish.... :p

Ya the SA BS is another couple months away,and anyone hoping to get a rep of the batons dial for the regular SA should go gen shopping now...i know many are waiting for that dial to come out,won't be... -_-

They should rethink the baton dial decision.... I mean with the metal surrounds they could actually get the lume dots right on those!

They know that the release of the SA BS will mean the complete death of the Skyland BS's sales. So they probably want to give it a while longer.

I'm not so sure about that Dave. There are many like me who find the Skyland is about as big as they can go...so the Skyland BS is about as big as they can go. The SA BS is that much of a bigger watch to make it a piece for a different audience I think.

Yep, I'm gonna disagree with Dave as well. I personally feel that the Skyland is a far more popular watch, and better fits a broader range of people. The SA may be popular with the big guys, but for those of us that are under 200 lbs., its just too big.

@Andreww... do you think the BCE crystal would fit into the BS Skyland ? .. its the same diameter,... but the BCE seems a fraction more domed ..

the reason I ask is that I have a Swiss 7750 (still in the ETA factory sealed package) ,, so I was thinking of dropping that in the BS and I have a spare BCE crystal that has already been to Chief ... but Ziggy is the only one I would have take of the bezel to swap crystals .. wada ya think M8 ?? :D

thanks in advance

Lani

PAM1A Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

errrrhh LANI....I think we need to order a new strap for this upcoming SABS anyway, don