When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spot Reserved

sbreene

I just received this watch box this morning and left the top middle open for the Bond SMP I purchased from By-Tor. I am very excited for it to arrive. The box was a great deal from WatchBoxCo.com only $32.00. I have all of my beautiful reps in there but also my trusty Swiss Army watches that served very well before I found this world. Just thought I would share. I am still on that noob pink cloud!

IMG_0283.jpg

It just arrived! Here are a few quick pics.

Very nice, secure packaging.

IMG_0302.jpg

Here it is! :Jumpy:

IMG_0306.jpg

It's new home.

IMG_0310.jpg

All I need now is one bracelet pin. If any one has an extra I would love to buy it. It fits but pretty tight so one more link would be ideal. I have the link.

Sean

This is an absolutely beautiful collection with some of the best pieces chosen. All you need now is a nice strapped dress watch with roundish lines (IWC Porto/Portu, Aqua Terra?) And a nice Breitling, (Yellow Seawolf?, Blue SFSO?) and you'd be 100% imo :p

How are you finding the GMT2? The 111 is an interesting piece because many of our members have really nice examples except it seems they were all purchased 'long ago'. Newer 111's of quality are more difficult to attain it may seem.

This is an absolutely beautiful collection with some of the best pieces chosen. All you need now is a nice strapped dress watch with roundish lines (IWC Porto/Portu, Aqua Terra?) And a nice Breitling, (Yellow Seawolf?, Blue SFSO?) and you'd be 100% imo :p

How are you finding the GMT2? The 111 is an interesting piece because many of our members have really nice examples except it seems they were all purchased 'long ago'. Newer 111's of quality are more difficult to attain it may seem.

Thanks for the kind words. I agree 100% about the Breitling, I have my eye on a blue face SFSO. Another part of me says that I have some nice reps but nothing very unique. Maybe an all black Hublot those are very cool! but $$$$.

The GMTIIc is awesome, I was very surprised at the quality of this watch when I opened it. Highly recommended.