When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid ~Week Check !

lanikai

Wednesday already.. Still wet and rainy in Hawaii .. 2 of a Kind B)
Great pair Lani, ya know you're gonna have to show me your collection one day but obviously not on the Superferry anymore :cry2: . But Wednesday already???.........okay I guess in Eurotime but not in wet ol' Hawaii yet, I just got started on my day, Tuesday St. Patricks and just posted in the start of the week check thread, try not to speed it up for us old guys, I'm not in a hurry anymore. :wheelchair:

Great pair Lani, ya know you're gonna have to show me your collection one day but obviously not on the Superferry anymore :cry2: . But Wednesday already???.........okay I guess in Eurotime but not in wet ol' Hawaii yet, I just got started on my day, Tuesday St. Patricks and just posted in the start of the week check thread, try not to speed it up for us old guys, I'm not in a hurry anymore. :wheelchair:

Ahhhhh,.. it's Wednesday somewhere in the World.. :D .. sorry to my Kupuna !!!

feeling lighter than a feather now after an hour of my acupuncture session.. I had more pins in me this time .. and of course I .. H A D .. to try and see what it felt like if I twisted the pins in my nerves myself.. :huh:

I wouldn't advise trying that move at home.. almost sprang off the table .. but I know now some of my nerve endings are still sharp... :rolleyes:

Sad about the Super Ferry .. lots of animosity towards the Gov. these day's ;)

Yes it's definitely Wednesday here in Europe... a beautiful Wednesday morning.

I'm with Lani... going with my black Explorer II today.

t1s-2.jpg

2.jpg

Yes it's definitely Wednesday here in Europe... a beautiful Wednesday morning.

I'm with Lani... going with my black Explorer II today.

t1s-2.jpg

2.jpg

Like I'm sure you have said before BT.. the black dial rep is pretty much spot on to the genuine .. IMO except for a very slight.. (not really noticable) difference in the bezel font it looks spot on next to the genuine (white dial)... no need to aqcuire the genuine in the black dial .. that's fo sure .. well, we'll see.. :D