When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Norway

Hello everybody.

I am [censored] I did not think to look for this forum before I went and bought a replica from amatory *Have not received it but I am waiting* However the rep I ordered where a Omega Seamaster 300m Chrono. We will see how this playes out.

After reading this forum I found your dear friend Josh. I have now ordered a Seamaster from him. If the first rep I ordered is of ok quality and not to shabby I will hand it over to my dad *he does not care too much, he is wearing a watch he purchased in Turky for 20$* So atleast he will be satisfyed.

Too bad I am likely to loose 160$ on a shabby watch but n00bs usually [censored] up the first time around.

Have been reading around here about shipping, reviews, the "toy" stories and much more. I am SOO happy I found you guys :)

The reps I have from before have all been kinda shabby. I have a Breitling navitimer that doesent remotely look like it should, and a Breitling "hybrid" kinda looking thing. However the Navitimer have served me well for like 8-9 years now and I have changed the battery twice. Still running like a champ.

So Hi everybody, take good care of me please..

Welcome to RWG. Try not to feel to bad. Most of us have been down that same road. I was just lucky that I found RWG before I got screwed. There are several very good dealers here. Take your time and do a lot of reading and research. Good luck. :) Mike

Welcome.. hook up with Dani.. he is from the original forum and in your place of residence B)

although he is "old school" he is also a "Young Gun".. and can be of much help to U .. as the rest of the community can !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Lani

Hello everybody.

I am [censored] I did not think to look for this forum before I went and bought a replica from amatory *Have not received it but I am waiting* However the rep I ordered where a Omega Seamaster 300m Chrono. We will see how this playes out.

After reading this forum I found your dear friend Josh. I have now ordered a Seamaster from him. If the first rep I ordered is of ok quality and not to shabby I will hand it over to my dad *he does not care too much, he is wearing a watch he purchased in Turky for 20$* So atleast he will be satisfyed.

Too bad I am likely to loose 160$ on a shabby watch but n00bs usually [censored] up the first time around.

Have been reading around here about shipping, reviews, the "toy" stories and much more. I am SOO happy I found you guys :)

The reps I have from before have all been kinda shabby. I have a Breitling navitimer that doesent remotely look like it should, and a Breitling "hybrid" kinda looking thing. However the Navitimer have served me well for like 8-9 years now and I have changed the battery twice. Still running like a champ.

So Hi everybody, take good care of me please..

Hello from a fellow norwegian, also a noob :)

I have found lots of useful info here and like it a lot.

The only trouble is I get to know all these watches I would like to buy :)

Welcome to a countryman - all the best!

HA!!!!! Amatory sent me the wrong watch..... They should have sent the quartz version of the SMP Crono. But they sent me the 7750 valjoux one 238$ (wrong bracelet though. PO one. but hey... I only paid 129$ for it!)

Selling it to a buddy of mine now for 190$. Easy money!! Guess the scam was one them this time :p

Edited by ASCIWhite