When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By popular demand - The Rugrat pic

jjfesq

Guest carlsbadrolex

My dear friend... that is one great looking little girl! When she gets older, and the boys start hanging around a little too much tell her that your going to call your "friend" on the West Coast who handles that type of thing!

My next piece of advice would be to enjoy these times as much as possible. Because its amazing how quickly they grow up.

T

A Pic is worth a thousand reps J!!!!

and I'll be right behind CBR.. when the boys start sniffing around ya got a lot of "Uncles" to handle the crowd.. B)

God has a funny sense of humor.. males are always afraid their daughters will meet someone like them in High School... :lol:

but I'm projecting to far in the future.. enjoy your little one... with such "little hands to have Daddy wrapped around them is glorious" :)

Aloha

L

I always thought I'd have a John Junior but This little girl (Alana Grace) stole my heart.

I'm Italian-American, My wife is Filipina so she is our 3 and 1/2 month old Italipino :D

As for the Hair It is from the filipina side.

Thanks for all the nice words

I see a white J12 in her future!!!

JJ