When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

omni Posted Today, 11:35 AM

(totalwise @ Mar 22 2009, 11:22 AM)

My observation from this thread is that most of the people in this community must be mid 30's and above, because the taste is watches is hidieously mediocre.. I'm 24, and really I'm looking for a watch that is a bit on the eccentric side and says hey look at me!

omni

There's so much gold to be mined in that statement, I'm not even going there!

YET!

If I may Kupuna Omni B)

@total~whateva

most of us have already forgotten what you "may or may not learn", stick around and someday you may just GET IT :brow:

Cheers

Lani

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was in my 20's during the mid '60s to mid-70's, the "Never Trust Anyone Over 30" Generation. I remember we knew it all, we were on the cutting edge of fashionable, so forward.......so cool we were, it gave everyone over 30 a head freeze. I knowingly look back at our "out there" fashions of look-at-me, notice-me, non-conventional/non-conservative appearance and shudder at the pictures I pull out of the photo album..........What the hell were we thinking? Youth, its wasted on the young, but everyone "get's it" sooner or later when they look in the mirror and suddenly see their parents staring back! :o

PS: Lani, Congrats on your parents celebration, Ohana, no matter how small is just so important to me.