When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gran Tour Of Toronto!

gran

Hi Friends!

I am now on my tour of North America. My tour is part vacation part business.

I am presently in Quebec and will be taking the train (1st class obviously) to Toronto in the morning thursday the 3rd and will be in downtown Toronto in the afternoon. I have not been to the City of Toronto previously and I would be delighted if one of the members could show me the city that very evening as I will be leaving Toronto on friday. PM me if you would like to help me (Gran) around the bars of Toronto (or what else of interest there may be.........I like girls).

Last week I visited Dave (dlgates) in Texas. Dave is a fantastic fellow and I got to see his entire watch collection, his house, the Jaguar and not least his favorite waterhole. I must say I was impressed by the amount of single malt dave can drink and still safely drive his feline car home.

Is I said i am presently in Quenbec city and will be looking around the old city this evening. So far I Have visited some collaborators at the University of Laval but what i have seen of the city and the people so far is very favorable. The girls and women look great here in Quebec, people seem relaxed and less serious than other Canadian places I have visited. Only sad things s that the watches I have seen here are real cheap...seems like the high end watches are sadly lacking here. Any RWG members from this Quebec?

Best regards

Gunnar Gran (Do send me a PM.....)

if you make it to montreal, i have two words for you ... !

The train stops in Montreal....but my french is not so great..translate please

ooopps got it....

Best strip club

1. Super Sexe

2. Chez Parie

3. Wanda's

4. 281

5. Solid Gold

6. Teazers

7. Amazon

8. Downtown

9. Stock

10. Grand Prix

While some of our classier respondents know precisely where their boobs-in-face budget is headed, others chose "anywhere without saggy [censored]," "any with a buffet" and "any skanky one will do."

Hi Gran,

I'm from Toronto and can recommend a few places for you to visit, etc. Unfortunately, I'm heading up north to cottage country tomorrow morning (its a holiday weekend here in Canada), so I can't meet up.

I'll assume your staying somewhere downtown. Some of the obvious tourist attractions you can check out are:

CN Tower

Hockey Hall of Fame

AGO (Art Gallery or Ontario) / ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)

Blue Jays (baseball) game on Friday (not sure what time your leaving Toronto)

The ROM and AGO are currently undergoing renovations...there are still exhibits there, but I'm not sure if there are areas that are shut down. Best to check first.

Toronto has TONS of restaurants/bars/clubs to go to. I'm not sure what your 'scene' is..but let me know and I can recommend a few places that would be good.

If there is anything in particular your interested in, let me know and I can try to recommend something.

B.

Edited by buster1

Curses. I'll be out of town starting in the morning too. For the table ballet, try the Brass Rail on Yonge just south of Bloor. The $ are not quite as high as on King St. W. or out by the airport. There's always Filmore's, but it's a shadow of its former self, but on a weekend might not be bad.

Enjoy the rest of your stay Gran. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gone be working my ass off rest of the summer and party hard.

Saving up for a Ducati 749r or a tricked out Zx10r cost about 255000nok :o or maybe i will do a loan and by myself a Honda Civic type R when it gets out :g:

Cheers,

Dani

hey gran, i just thought of another place that i loved to go to in toronto. it is called le marche movenpick. it is a very cool restaurant that you need to go to. i always went there on my visits to toronto. great atmosphere and a great assortment of food! i'm not sure if it is strictly a toronto thing but this one is located right downtown on younge st. anyone there could point you in the right direction. have fun!

hey gran, i just thought of another place that i loved to go to in toronto. it is called le marche movenpick. it is a very cool restaurant that you need to go to. i always went there on my visits to toronto. great atmosphere and a great assortment of food! i'm not sure if it is strictly a toronto thing but this one is located right downtown on younge st. anyone there could point you in the right direction. have fun!

Yorkville is where there is one of those restaurants. Yonge/Bloor area