When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

iPhone Software Update 3.0

TwoTone

jailbreak it, most of those updates you can get now, i will be doing 3.0, never did 2.3or wahever is the latest, but the jailbreaking is great, mostly for software that works awesome but apple ownt approve, - and not free by the way, i still had to pay,

its software that customs the lock screen with calender and email info intelliscreen - if your used to MS mobile or Blackberry, getting to that cal and email info faster than iphone is key.

Just jailbroke and installed the Rockyourphone app Pho...must admit it's pretty sweet- I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase the license on 1 April when it expires...

If anyone wants the iPwn app and baseband/update files let me know via PM...

Just jailbroke and installed the Rockyourphone app Pho...must admit it's pretty sweet- I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase the license on 1 April when it expires...

If anyone wants the iPwn app and baseband/update files let me know via PM...

you can get all kinds of free software on the jailbreak to, although there is a crackdown on it by the people that write the jailbreak software.

Here is the thing, i put a whole bunch of crap on my phone and never used it :)

that intelliscreen thing though, thats worth the 10 bucks and the jailbreaking thing all day all night :)