When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Gen model, impressions ?

specialvat

oh wow!!!!

that looks stunning!

im also interested in the specs for the in-house mvmt. i'll try and research on that! but that combo in the pic is mouth watering!!!!

not 100% sure about the numbering on the bezel, but apart from that... *stares at pic*

Whoooooaaarrrr!!

I'm getting hard!! I'm gettin hard!!!!

looks lovely, I like the sub dial details and the central Breitling texts etc., but although the bezel design & font is uber-cool, the bezel itself it all but

useless as a timing feature!

Edited by Importr

Whoooooaaarrrr!!

I'm getting hard!! I'm gettin hard!!!!

looks lovely, I like the sub dial details and the central Breitling texts etc., but although the bezel design & font is uber-cool, the bezel itself it all but

useless as a timing feature!

You're going to Basel?? Dang, I wanted to go, but all flights (from near me) are sold out :(

On second thoughts about the bezel font...does it cheapen the look?

Like, in an effort to make it appeal to the TAG owners, is it a risky change. A change for changes sake????

This is the new BCE I guess?

Not sure I love the engraved numbers on the bezel, but it will probably look great in person, everything else does.

The date font does not look as good as their previous font, maybe actual production models will not use the font pictured.

The bezel font is very futuristic via 70's sci fi esque. Cheapens the watch IMO. I also like the 12, 9, 6 dial configuration better.

Does anyone really believe that Breitling is going to manufacture an entire movement in house? Still looks like a 7750 base to me. I could be wrong.

Could they have repped the 7750 movement? Could this be a result of shortages from ETA?

I still think it looks classy, but just a little more sporty. Makes the watch a little more versatile IMO.

Versatile?? Certainly Andreww, i still love it but taken into account that it has an in-house movement made of 45 rubis it will be expensive to buy as a gen <_<

I personally don't like the bezel numbers (it makes the watch less elegant that it is with its new dial) and not to mention the great effort made to have their own movement inside. Which by the way they say they can massively produce, so don't expect stratospheric prices on the gen (well... just a tad bit more than what you would pay for a gen Evo :) ).

Here are the pics of the movement. Cheers!

b01-06_mvt_complet.jpg

b01-07_eclate.jpg

b01-asemb_chaine_040726_2.jpg