When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Outrageous Strap~Ceramic Pilot

lanikai

I recieved a package and picked it up from my mail service late yesterday.. as soon as I opened the lip the scent of high quality leather escaped the parcel...

I have always wanted a Pilot strap that actually unscrewed at the lugs.. well I have one now..

along with the strap was a very nice letter from my "strap twin" .. and it moved me greatly.. because it was a gesture of kindness .. and a footnote on the bottom about how the tear in the paper was a result of his Son... :lol:

the underside is like 'kid' hide.. and the strap is just exceptional .. but the 'gesture' is "Priceless"

I will not post the members name.. but if he responds to this thread.. then ... that would be cool.. if not.. I just say..

Thank you Very Much !!!! ... this community is just Outrageous !!

here are the pics..

iwcceramic001.jpg

iwcceramic006.jpg

iwcceramic002.jpg

iwcceramic011.jpg

iwcceramic003.jpg

iwcceramic004.jpg

Thank you for viewing

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Great combo Lani! Also very nice fit on the lugs on the case.

Even the white sweater on the picture matches with the white markers on the dial!! :1a:

The rate you are getting your watches and straps... Are you wearing watches on both your wrist to still be able to enjoy your 'little' collection?