When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Surprisingly nice not expensive PVD Seiko. Sinn look-a-like...

milsub5517

so i came across this Seiko (SNDA65) on WUS and i must say i was sold. 2 weeks and ~130$ later (after cashback) i had it on my wrist. I never thought i'd like a seiko so much. Its not small, but light. Quartz is a big plus, dont have to worry about expensive service every few years (like on my other 7750 chronos). The crystal is seiko's hardplex and its pretty tough. didnt pick up a single scratch so far. The only thing i'd add is single AR but its fine as it is.

Enjoy the pics (thanks to the original poster " 0 0 P h o t o " !!!) and tell me what you think! (i'll take my own pics with different straps later when i unpack and get a light tent set up) i think the watch is very nice for the $$$

p25423057043545621.jpg

p44924162043646542.jpg

p52231898443567337.jpg

p12717085943525942.jpg

and lume shot!!!! It lasts pretty long time, nice and bright!!!

p9237207843499517.jpg

i did not see this model anywhere except few sellers on ebay and on the net, not in physical store anyway.

retail i think is at $275 (on the tag) but most are selling way below.

what i need to order is Zulu with PVD'd rings to match the case color! and may be some strap with orange stitching to match the chrono hand.