When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Sweden!

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie from sweden :)

Got this site recomended by a good irl friend.

Couple of weeks ago we started to talk about watches and we kind of slide into that his watch was a replica and not a gen :p

Intrigued by that fact it was possilbe to get so good looking repclia.. later on, I bought one of his old ones (A blue Rolex Seadweller bicoloured automatic) B)

Now Im realy deep into this wonderful reality.. :Jumpy:

Cheers all watch lovers! :drinks:

Tack! :D

Hehehe warning taken.. the instant my gf realized that I got a really good looking watch om my arm, she told my to get one for her to. B)

So at the moment I'm scanning the market for a lady watch.. meanwhile I just ordered another watch (Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Automatic) from Watcheden, it's my very first brand new repilca.. :p Btw do anyone have some experience buying from that place?

V

My plan: :g:

1. Follow all your posts :ph34r:

2. Do a little research on the questions you post (commonly not done by newbies) :cc_detective:

3. Post helpful and glowing responses to help in anyway I can :nerd:

4. Send a few helpful pm's to make you feel like you're getting some special attention :friends:

5. Plan a trip to Sweden :plane:

6. Stop by your house explaining that my hotel screwed up :please:

7. Enjoy free lodging and meals while having you give me a tour of all the best spots in Sweden :drive1:

Gotta love making friends on the internet! :kicking:

2. Do a little research on the questions you post (commonly not done by newbies) :cc_detective:

4. Send a few helpful pm's to make you feel like you're getting some special attention :friends:

7. Enjoy free lodging and meals while having you give me a tour of all the best spots in Sweden :drive1:

HAHA, that

You might get a kick out of this...today is my birthday and I made myself a Lingonberry Martini. I made this up myself after stopping at Ikea today to get the Lingonberry concentrate. It's 1.5oz Skyy Vodka, 1oz Kettle One Citron, 1oz Grand Marnier, 1.5oz Lingonberry concentrate. Great ending to a great day.

Ohh come on man... If you wan

Guest SliceMaster
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie from sweden :)

Got this site recomended by a good irl friend.

Couple of weeks ago we started to talk about watches and we kind of slide into that his watch was a replica and not a gen :p

Intrigued by that fact it was possilbe to get so good looking repclia.. later on, I bought one of his old ones (A blue Rolex Seadweller bicoloured automatic) B)

Now Im realy deep into this wonderful reality.. :Jumpy:

Cheers all watch lovers! :drinks:

Ja jag f

Thx all! B)

Hahahaha.. real nice to meet new friends in here.. :lol:

Ohh come on man... If you wan

Well I'm not from Sweden...but I hope you accept my warm welcome to our litlle family :D

Oh, well I do wear a tee-shirt from Stockholm though today ;)

Sure I do! Im realy glad that so many new friends responded... :lol:

and if u take a trip over here... I promise you get a much better T-shirt than one from Stockholm... :whistling::p