When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Totally Hooked...or Working?

artoero

he that's funny, i am a musician too, play in two bands...before \i started my company \i was earning my money with it.... :)

more musicians in the house, and making the RWG-band? :victory:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o ...................... :bleh: .................... :lol:

Ok me, pre injury company director (small company) (very small :lol: ) and Musician.

Since injury house bum and RWG junkie :)

Ken

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like it!!!!

I am gonna buy one too, the strap is also very cool....

thanks for sharing!!

Come on guys, there have more then 600 members look at this post, please tell us what you do for a living, its fun to know.... :)

It is a watch! :bleh:

The "short-pin problem" is only visible under magnifying.

Any way it is not a issue for me.

cheer

That's shocking new's, I'm very sorry to hear that and wish both of you all the best and a fast recovery for your girlfriend.

Me it's nothing really I will recover given time and there was no real trauma associated with the injury, so except for a bit of pain the situation is that I'm being paid to sit at home and do nothing.

Ken

Hi Ken,

thanks, but we're doing all right. She's working again as a debt collector and I've switched to a managerial job: a real desk-jockey. No more working nights and weekends with long hours 80-100 hours, but a regular 8-1 job with 40 hours. First i hated it, but now i'm used to it.

It's a matter of adapting your life. Sadly no more sports for me, no more motorbikes, no more parachuting. And it's the same for her. So we both went into scubadiving.

Mostly i'm missing my bike, but a nice 3.0 6 cyl. jag with 250 hp is a reasonably replacement.

Gerco

....patser.... :p

yeah right ! Heej, i'm working hard, so let me keep my little playthings... :bicycle:

Guest chronomat123

I'm a student who will be fixing teeth and jaws once I graduate. When you factor in residency and postgraduate training, (assuming I actually get accepted to an oral-maxillofacial surgery program) I should get my first decent paycheck in about 7-8 years. And if I do orthodontics, we're looking at probably 4 years. I hate my life sometimes.

Ditto on the amatuer gynecology.