When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Totally Hooked...or Working?

artoero

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Jumpy::whistling: no, and i don't do this kinds of muzik....we do lounge, and partymusic 70-80

you like the \frans bouerkabouter??? :yu:

what do you do for a living retep?

Naah i`don`t like the fraansbauerkabouter. But it`s great kroegmusic when your drunk and loud.

Do you record the music with the artists or do you do something with the existing music like mixing?

I`m a paramedic by the way

@retep

i've got many devisions on productions, so we produce live music, company&private-parties where we advice, and we make custum-made cd projects for companies and for own label. It all is all a big hobby :thumbsupsmileyanim:

and you, paramedic?? please tel me more... :g:

Naah i`don`t like the fraansbauerkabouter. But it`s great kroegmusic when your drunk and loud.

Do you record the music with the artists or do you do something with the existing music like mixing?

I`m a paramedic by the way

I build the software he administrates. Send me a watch or I'll make your life difficult :p

Hahahaha....you've said too much...now I know not to ever patch our servers again! I find it much easier to wrestle with spyware on our Terminal Servers than to spend eternity searching for the elusive 'Make it work' checkbox that gets changed from a 'Yes' to a 'No' during Windows Update.

Tell me guys, is there any one on this forum who is working??

I am very curious what you guys do for a living....

i am director of a music production company.

Like hell i am working too,

My pocketmoney to buy reps & keeping my jag gassed up i'm getting by working as a managing director for a business in legal and financial services.

We employ 80 masters in law, 300 administrative employes and 80 support people (ICT, policymakers, securitypeople, postal services, telephone & catering).

Operating in the south of Holland, about 500 employes totally in 5 different locations.

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

I hope my job doesn't ruin my rep!

Wot rep...?

I'm just a 'purveyor' of cheap fake watches......according to some members who are 'consumers' of those cheap fake watches.....: :bangin:

Edited by TTK

I have my own digital media production company in Amsterdam... We produce video, internet film and websites...

Interesting. Amsterdam and all those ;) /me wonders just what sort of websites, videos and films *nudge nudge* :D

I'm a network and unix systems manager who dabbles in telecoms.

Seems that the network thing is pretty common around here.