When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh My Fu%#ing God!

swemoose

You wanted to cry for this?

So what you are gonna do for THIS:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-LUMINOR-PA...bayphotohosting

98763-26692.jpg

You just have to laugh!!! Water Resistant - tested to 1000m - wow!! Have a look at his other items. He has as TAG which he describes with a Precision quartz movt. Then he says with top quality automatic movement. No battery required!!! What a [censored]!!!

Don't worry guys - I think the high bidder is scamming the seller back (I have a feeling he is one of us). All the genuine bidders were sent messages warning them and it has been reported to ebay.

"I ADQUIRED THIS WATCH FROM A LATE UNCLE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS TOLD ITS AN EXPENSIVE WATCH. SO I TOOK IT TO 2 PAWN SHOPS AND A REPUTIBLE WATCH DEALER NAMED TOURNEU. I PERSONALLY THINK NONE OF THEM WERE REALLY QUALIFIED TO DETERMINE ITS AUTHENTICITY. I BELEIVE IT IS AND I DO REALIZE THATS NOT ENOUGH SO I AM GIVING THE WINNER 10 DAYS TO DETERMINE ITS AUTHENTICITY AND A FULL REFUND OF THE BIDDING PRICE IF THEY DETERMINE ITS A REPLICA.TOURNEU DID SAY ITS DETAIL WAS IMPECABLE AND THAT IF IT IS A REPLICA IT IS A VERY GOOD ONE. ONE PAWN SHOP SAID HE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT AND THE OTHER SAID HE THOUGHT IT WAS REAL." - 786adolfo

Uncle is a key word meaning Scam