When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody have a source for a 40mm PAM?

joshmv

I think I asked this a long time ago when I was looking for a PAM and didn't have much luck so I'll try again.

I have a 6.5" wrist and a 44mm is just too big in my opinion so I'd love to get a 40mm with a SS bracelet. Does anybody know where I can get one from a reputable vendor.

I found a PAM050 at a site called replica-time.com but I'm really not sure if they are very trustworthy even after searching for reviews.

Any help would be much appreciated!

watcheden have a 40mm power reserve but come on a girly strap

email tony or sarah at watcheden maybe they can swap out the strap for you ;) but the beauty of PAM is you can change out the rep strap for a better quality after market strap!

fire away and have fun! :)

prince

If you are into the white face'd PAM's you are in luck.

Why for the life of us, they stopped/don't rep the 048 is beyond me.

Good luck, and should you encounter any 40mm black faced PAM's let us know.

If you are into the white face'd PAM's you are in luck.

Why for the life of us, they stopped/don't rep the 048 is beyond me.

Good luck, and should you encounter any 40mm black faced PAM's let us know.

Ya, someone was kind enough to PM me a source for a white faced PAM00051 which looks really nice and is cheap, but I'd rather have a black face if I had the choice.

I wonder if anyone has experience with those 241's that watcheden has? I've seen them a couple places but for some reason it looks kind of cheap to me. I know it's not a real expensive rep, and maybe it just looks that way in the pictures.

Here is the link to the one at Replica-Time. It looks like a beautiful watch, but it's pretty expensive to take a shot on a new vendor.

http://www.replica-time.com/panerai-pam-05...7750-p-416.html

Thanks again for everybody's help!

Ya, someone was kind enough to PM me a source for a white faced PAM00051 which looks really nice and is cheap, but I'd rather have a black face if I had the choice.

I wonder if anyone has experience with those 241's that watcheden has? I've seen them a couple places but for some reason it looks kind of cheap to me. I know it's not a real expensive rep, and maybe it just looks that way in the pictures.

Here is the link to the one at Replica-Time. It looks like a beautiful watch, but it's pretty expensive to take a shot on a new vendor.

http://www.replica-time.com/panerai-pam-05...7750-p-416.html

Thanks again for everybody's help!

Can someone pm me where to get a Pam 051 or at least some black hands for a 40mm? I'm trying to build a franken white dial Pam for my wife, but may just have to buy a cheap one just to get the hands. If I can get my wife into this watch thing it will make it easier on me!!!! :)

Can someone pm me where to get a Pam 051 or at least some black hands for a 40mm? I'm trying to build a franken white dial Pam for my wife, but may just have to buy a cheap one just to get the hands. If I can get my wife into this watch thing it will make it easier on me!!!! :)

Smart Man :D

I think I asked this a long time ago when I was looking for a PAM and didn't have much luck so I'll try again.

I have a 6.5" wrist and a 44mm is just too big in my opinion so I'd love to get a 40mm with a SS bracelet. Does anybody know where I can get one from a reputable vendor.

I found a PAM050 at a site called replica-time.com but I'm really not sure if they are very trustworthy even after searching for reviews.

There is also 40mm at Timeshops.net. I know a lot of members here at RWG have used them. His name is Mark and has been around for quite some time. Keep your eye on the $20 discount #. Im going to buy a Pam from him soon. Good luck :) Mike

There is also 40mm at Timeshops.net. I know a lot of members here at RWG have used them. His name is Mark and has been around for quite some time. Keep your eye on the $20 discount #. Im going to buy a Pam from him soon. Good luck :) Mike

Thanks maxman, I might just give him a try.

Hey man, you will be surprised how many 6.5' wristies are rocking 44mm PAM in this forum. I was afraid at first like you, but went ahead with 44mm PAMs since there are many different selections.

Here are couple pixs so you have an idea how it looks on small wrist.

crocpamstrap.jpg

crocpamstrap3.jpg

Oh, and some teasing blue lume :D

crocpamstrap4.jpg