When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review: Rolex Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster MOP ETA 2671-2

Daytona4me

I bought one of these Ladies Rolex Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster for a friend so I could review it and pass it on to him. I am always looking for a nice ladies replica in case I need to buy my wife something to keep her off my back regarding replicas.

I have purchased the ladies datejust and although it is a nice ladies replica, I like it a lot but cannot stand the bracelet.

THIS watch on the other hand is magnificent in all ways and the bracelet is superior to all ladies Rolex watches imo.

Another great thing about this watch is the 28,800bph ETA movement. With a short second hand it gives the appearance that it is "sweeping" or ticking faster than what you are used to seeing on a mens watch.

The housekeeping notes:

Market: Guanzhou

Other Factory Models: Simply too many to list

Movement: ETA 2671-2 25 Jewel Automatic which beats at 28,800bph

Crystal: Sapphire

Weight: 87 Grams

Case size: 29mm, same as the Genuine (inaccurately reported as 25mm on dealers websites)

Case to Crown: 33mm

Thickness 11.5mm

Lug Width: 14.5mm

Bracelet: Pearlmaster Bracelet, 14.5mm which tapers to 12.5mm

Clasp: Hidden Locking Deployant Clasp

My first concern about this replica was the construction of the bezel and it's diamond inserts. I was worried that the inserts were not going to be machined well and that the stones would not be consistent in alignment with the other stones (crooked). Thankfully this was not the case. The bezel is gorgeous to say the least and is made with the highest of craftsmanship.

The Dial is very nice as well with the diamonds set nicely and uniform as previously described with the bezel. I think the Mother of Pearl dial on a ladies watch really adds a touch of class and style.

blancpain_chrono_quartz010.jpg

This watch has become my favorite Ladies Rolex recommendation overnight! I have not been this impressed with a ladies watch in a long time.

I am hesitant in calling this a woman's super-rep only because I want to review a Christian Dior rep that is really nice. I have a feeling that one of these two could easily be crowned the champion of Ladies watches. The Chanel J12 rep just cannot compare to the quality of this piece. I have held both in my hand and would recommend this model over the Chanel every time.

blancpain_chrono_quartz009.jpg

blancpain_chrono_quartz011.jpg

The bracelet is one of the best things about this watch. Where the ladies date-just leaves a lot to be desired with the bracelet this watch really hits a home run. It is made of solid links and it's construction is of good quality steel. Each link has a nice shape and polished nicely to prevent any sharp edges.

The hidden lock deployant clasp is sure to be a hit with the ladies (no more breaking nails trying to release the lever locking clasps).

blancpain_chrono_quartz013.jpg

blancpain_chrono_quartz014.jpg

Also take note that the holographic sticker and the printing that is on it is nicer than what we have seen on some of the 21J submariners.

blancpain_chrono_quartz015.jpg

Nah, you are not alone w/ the ladies reps, I wish there was more of this, too.

The time and effort and excellent quality pics are very much appreciated.

The review makes me want to like the watch, but I simply don't. Rolex stones are absolutely brilliant, and I don't know that a rep can capture that for the month or so before they fall out of the setting. Maybe thats not the case, its just a feeling.

The fact that these are watches we give to our loved ones, our interest in this little hobby seem all the more foolish if something breaks, and we all know what happens when we recommend or gift a rep, it can become a nightmare. The stones would keep me away.

Its not often we get ladies reps reviewed, so a big :thumbsupsmileyanim: to D!

• 3 weeks later...