When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My small but effective collection lots of picts warning

budda

Here is my small but effective collection. Most were purchsed from Josh at perfect clones.

First up is the Breitling blackbird. A georgeous watch with very effective AR coating (albeit too blue). I lovethe brushed finish with the faceted link pieces. although a little small for me it wears pretty well with casual jeans on a weekend or friday, or crisp dres shirt for weekday use.

cimg5704.jpg

cimg5705.jpg

cimg5706.jpg

cimg5707.jpg

cimg5711.jpg

cimg5714.jpg

cimg5716.jpg

Next up is the IWC 5004 big pilot. Another nice watch i wear during the work week but fits eaqually well on the weekends.

I replaed the pilots trap for a shiny croc strap picked up from the bay

cimg5781.jpg

cimg5782.jpg

cimg5784.jpg

cimg5785.jpg

cimg5787.jpg

cimg5789.jpg

cimg5791e.jpg

cimg5800.jpg

Next we have the Breitling Navitimer world. I purchased this from Ruby many years ago. At one point i disassembled the wach and sandblasted the case and strap. Not satisfies with the results i purcased a repacement case from Josh. Unfortunately the case set did not come with a crown so i had to to use the sandblasted one. This is the reason for the funny crown. Since then josh has graciously shipped me a replacemet crown and i am eagerly awaiting its arrival. now on tothe picts.

cimg5741t.jpg

cimg5742.jpg

cimg5745s.jpg

cimg5749.jpg

cimg5756.jpg

cimg5759o.jpg

cimg5770.jpg

Here we have a cheap fleamarket special of the Breitling Super Avenger blobby pearl and all. This version is not very accurate has faux chrono and horrible mineral crystal. I purcased this to gauge the size and werability of this watch as it is a huge chunk of metal. No need to buy the ultimate version if it will just look like a clock on my wrist :p needless to say i hardly wear it!

cimg5808.jpg

cimg5809u.jpg

cimg5811.jpg

cimg5814.jpg

cimg5818.jpg

cimg5837.jpg

And finally we have the Hublot Big bang full ceramic including endlinks, and titanium bezel. I am sad to say this watch although beautiful dosent ring my bell. Overall the wath is too dark and dosent have enough contrast for my taste. I do however wear it with jeans on the weekend. This watch jsut doest fit well in a business professional setting. Think crisp white shirt or suit and an all black Hublot :thumbdown: it just dosent work. I may end up giving this to the wife.

cimg5843.jpg

cimg5844.jpg

cimg5845.jpg

cimg5854.jpg

cimg5861.jpg

cimg5863.jpg

cimg5864.jpg

Next on my list to by is a grey dial IWC with power reserve or portugese if they ever resolve the movement issues.

Thanks for the pics. This just reminds me of how bad I need a good digital. The cell phone pics are embarrassing. The Hublot you have is very nice but like you I would say "not enough contrast". I just picked up a BBH with the polished ss and black ceramic bezel.(301 rx) It really gives it that POP. Thanks again for sharing your colliction. :) Mike

Thanks for the pics. This just reminds me of how bad I need a good digital. The cell phone pics are embarrassing. The Hublot you have is very nice but like you I would say "not enough contrast". I just picked up a BBH with the polished ss and black ceramic bezel.(301 rx) It really gives it that POP. Thanks again for sharing your colliction. :) Mike

Thanks for the kinds words. I am far from a good photographer and the camera i use could be better but hey i tried right. ;).

Thanks for the kinds words. I am far from a good photographer and the camera i use could be better but hey i tried right. ;).

I dont think you give yourself enough credit. The pics you took are crisp and clear Imho. I see that other members would agree, good job :drinks: Mike

I dont think you give yourself enough credit. The pics you took are crisp and clear Imho. I see that other members would agree, good job :drinks: Mike

...agree..except for the one with the flower on something hardly resambling Eden (which should be as scary on its own way..) :)

Great collection..i can tell you're a guy that likes to fly..;)

cheers,

A.